Chapter Twelve

(Excuse any errors or mistakes)

Marcus

I don't know what it is. Maybe because we were on vacation, alcohol, or what but Shannon been a little different. It's like she's more free. Plus seeing her in a bikini. I left my hands in total praise. Yes sir. Four days in and it's been great and wild. "We got to chill tonight. We have been going in since we got here." From the food to the parties. The day basically started around noon and ended around three maybe four in the morning. We've been cutting the fuck up. "We cutting off at five shots and curfew of two." "Yes father. Anything else?" Coco said. "You say that as you sipping a ginger ale with the biggest sunglasses." She gave me the finger. "Anyway, what you ladies getting into?" Corey asked. "Most likely shopping and relax on the beach." "Oh hell yes. I can't do anything at the moment but lay down." "Well, meeting with Lang shouldn't take too long." "You want me to get you anything?" "Just keep showing out, that's all I need." I kissed her lips but we got caught up in the moment. "Okay, eww. Don't nobody want to see all that." Coco gagged. She's so dramatic. "We'll be back y'all."

We made it to a building not too far from where we're staying. A young lady escorted us to the back, to Lang's office.
"Yo Lang." "I'll be damned, the real money men. Corey and Marcus." "What's good?" We hugged. "Not too much. Y'all enjoying yourselves?" "Yeah man. It's lit like hell." "Now you see why I called you out here. I want to open another club and who better to invest then you two." "You already have three, why ask us?" "Well about that..the previous investors pulled out after a opportunity came from the Dolphins." "As in the NFL team?" "That's the one." "You did tell them they could be silent partners, right?" "I did but it seems they wanted their portfolios to be clean. Having nightclubs was damning to the "brand". Fuck does that even mean."

"That's fucked up." "I know but, business is business. Don't worry about them though. We make enough revenue and now it all comes to me. I'm going to be honest, you two are the only ones I trust with a project this big. With them out I can do what I really want." That would be?" "A gentleman's club." "Oh a titty bar." Corey said rubbing his chin. "Not a regular titty bar but one that's more classy and sophisticated. In this part of town there's money everywhere with the ball players and tourist. Why not give them a luxurious experience. Here's the business plan along with some ideas about decorations and whatever else. I've even got some girls lined up." "What's the percentage?" "50 percent of course. No offense but, the only clubs around have skinny toothpicks. Let's give them the fantasy of what real women look like and not just one color. Look I don't need an answer now but it would be cool to know before the end of the week."

"Yeah, we got you." "Just need a few days to look over everything and make a final decision." "Alright, cool. Let me show you around here." After a great dinner we hit up Lang's club to check out the vibe. This is definitely the best one. He hooked us up in VIP with a great view. It was packed like hell. The way he had it set up, the music mix, the drinks, the food, the atmosphere. It's definitely an experience. I watched the ladies from the bar on the dance floor. Shannon was smiling, dancing, laughing, just enjoying herself. I love seeing this side of her. Easing up behind I followed her lead to the music. One hand on her waist, drink in the other. This night has been the greatest.

~4:32am~

"Oh shit." "Hold him." We are fucked up past the limit. I'm just lucky enough we got a driver this trip. "T Wake up." "I got it man." He was leaning hard as hell. "Aight Neo." We got everyone to their doors. Coco grabbed him. "Damn girl. You got a man." She rolled her eyes. "I got him, goodnight y'all." "Goodnight."  We walked a few doors down before Shannon grabbed my hand, swiping the key to our room. "Now Mr. Stewart, I think you've behaved enough to get your reward." "Oh really now." We made it back inside before I went to the balcony. "Well, can you keep quiet long enough?" "Is that a challenge?" Let's just say we almost got exposure charges. By the afternoon we've had time to really make a decision. "Well Lang, we've gone through everything and we want to invest in the club." "That's what I'm talking about. I knew you two would come through." He shook our hands before heading to his bar in the office. He handed us each a drink. "To partnership." "Cheers" "Come on, let me show y'all something." He drove around about 10 minutes before stopping in front of a place. "Well fellas, this is it. Now, she may not look good right now, trust she'll be beautiful by opening."

This trip was fun and well deserved. We hated to go back to regular life but there's more business to handle. The hospital and getting more involved with the club. Not to mention, Shannon and I have started discussing plans for moving in together.

Now we're meeting a Ms. Cordell for another investment opportunity. "You're current location is very popular. We've tried your food and it is very delicious." "What made you get into the restaurant business?" "My grandmother. She raised me and I loved being in the kitchen with her. It always amazed me to see her pull off these big elaborate dinners every Sunday. Unfortunately, she passed a few years ago so I decided to take those memories and turn them into a legacy. Hints the name." "Ms. Cassie was your grandmother?" "Yep." "Wow."

We had already made the decision to invest, we just needed to have a real conversation. After going over the usual we shook hands and had a little celebratory drink. This part of my life was only a dream to be this successful to give back to my community. Help others reach their dreams and goals. Another part of the dream is working out for the better. To have a loving, caring strong, woman by my side is incredible. I can say it over and over just how different this is overall.

~~_~~___~~___~~~~__~~~_~__~

What's up y'all. I'm not even going to lie I just fell out of writing for a bit. It took it forever to get this chapter done. Which to make up there will be two updates this week. This one was more filler to just connect the story and give them a little break.

But as per usual, leave me your thoughts in the comments. Suggestions. Vote, Share and Don't forget to add this book to your library to know when a new chapter is uploaded. Appreciate you guys.

-Domenic