Chapter Thirteen

After a long discussion, we decided to buy a whole new house together. I'm keeping mine for my family, even getting a pool so they'll have all that they want. Bear is giving his house to Mel and Cam. Which cam is excited for since he gets to keep his room. We picked out all the things we wanted, found a wonderful realtor. Five homes and some weeks later I think we finally found the one.

"It's six bedrooms, five and a half bathroom new construction. Just a little over 9,100 sq ft. It has an elevator, A huge basement indoor and outdoor basketball court. Five car garage three in the front, two extra on the side. The kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliances. Indoor and outdoor pools." She showed us all the ends and outs. This one gives me a feeling. "I'll leave you two to explore a little." "Babe, I love it." "Is it bad I can already picture my man cave?" "The many nights of you and Cam fussing at the game. There's definitely a lot of space but it feels right." "There's still time to fill it up until then, I'm sure you and the girls will take pleasure in the heated pool." He wrapped his arms around me. I knew that subject would come up eventually. Of course, he wants a family. What man doesn't? I've managed to avoid it this far but, it was bound to be brought up. He noticed the mood shift so I covered it real quick with a smile. "I'm sure a few ladies nights in will be fun."

"What do you two think?" "We'll take it." "Great. We can meet back at the office to go over the paperwork." We met with the broker, closing agent and signed the papers. "Congratulations, you two." "Thank you." Everything is working out in our favor.

That night we were in my room packing up. "How do you have so much stuff woman? Praise the lord we have that enormous closet." He said from the closet. "You got over 200 pairs. That doesn't include your sneakers." I giggled. "I'm not taking everything plus I already donated half to the shelter. Plus, let's not forget that somebody spoils me out of the blue almost every week." "And I'll keep on giving you the finer things." He said giving me a kiss. "I can't believe we bought a house. I honestly thought it would take longer than it did." Well, we have been searching for a month." "That's because a short, feisty one had to have the huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances." "Oh really. Mr man cave and game room." "Just know what I like and what I want."

After a couple weeks we were handed the keys and started moving into our dream home. The crew came to help out of course. "Damn, y'all. This place is nice!!" "Thank you." "Ooo Marcus got money." "Damn Shannon, did you order half the warehouse?" Nadia said looking at all the Amazon boxes. While waiting for all the closing procedures I pictured how each room would look. Amazon has probably promoted me to a gold member I brought so much. "Maybe. We can get done faster if we each take a floor. We got this down here, y'all can handle the big stuff upstairs." "Ma'am yes, ma'am." The said saluting. "Why are they like that?" "They're giant kids." Coco said. "They've been like that since middle school." "Worse part is, it's rubbing off on Allen." Terri said rolling her eyes.

We spent hours getting every room just right, by the time we took a food break we had basically completed the house. We sat in the kitchen with half the Chinese restaurant on the counter. "I'm so happy for y'all. This is like a fantasy house." Coco said. "For real man. I'm proud of you, bruh. We finally living the dream." Corey said to Marcus. "Amen to that." "Oo we got to throw y'all a house warming party." Terri said. "We'll think about it."

"Preciate it, man. For real y'all came through for us." Marcus said to the guys. "We got you man and Shannon since you are his lady we got you too." "Yeah, we basically a little dysfunctional ass family." Allen said. "So dysfunctional. Can you feel it, like I feel it." T sung sounding like Bobby Proud. We so childish the rest just joined in. Somebody turned on their car for Bluetooth to play the song. Now we in the driveway cracking up. "D-Y-S-FUNK SHUNAL" Glad the neighbors are far apart.

After saying our last see you laters and thanks, we stood in the foyer admiring the work so far. "I am done for the day. We can finish whatever tomorrow." "That's fine with me but, I have one more thing I need to unpack." He scooped me up, making our way to the bedroom. I'm giggling and laughing like a teenager. "Marcus, put me down." "Okay." He said tossing me on the bed. I took the time to look around while catching my breath. "You did good, bear." "Why, thank you. I can do a lil something." "Now, what was the one last thing you just have to unpack tonight?" The way brown eyes stared into mine with love and the hint of lust. I knew the way his mind was getting nastier by the second.

"Ooo you so deep daddy." "You can take it baby." He grabbed my hips speeding up his strokes. From the shower back to the bed. We had christened the entire master suite except for the closet. "You like it babe?" He said smacking my ass. "Yes, daddy. Fuck!" My breathing picked up. "Baby." There it is. "I feel it. You gone cum for me?" He slowed down leaning forward, kissing my lips. My breath hitched in my throat, no sound coming out as he went deeper. My pussy gripping like a vice. "B-baby, I'm cumming." He flipped us over making him be on top, locking my legs in place. "Shit, I'm with you." Together we rode out the pleasure. Feeling what words could not express.

The next morning

"Good morning, beautiful." "Good morning, Bear. Need any help?" "No ma'am but, you can sit right there and let your king serve you in our new kingdom." "Okay, fine." "Aye, where's my kiss?" I kissed his lips before sitting at the bar. Admiring him working around the kitchen. "Here you are, my lady. Bacon, eggs and potatoes. Your coffee and juice." "Thank you, chef." We had our goofy conversations, read the paper with the news in the background. Just like an old married couple.

"I got a surprise for you." "What is it?" "You have to put this on." I said taking out the bandana. "What's gotten into you? You been more freaky lately." "Boy, this isn't for that." He complained the whole way. "Come on, babe." "Keep walking." He stretched his arms out. "Hold up, I sense you bout to run me into a wall." "Hush, big baby. That's just the door." I opened the door easing him in his new gaming room. "Okay, one...two...three." Once his eyes adjusted he stood there shocked. "BABY!! How did you do all of this?" "I have my ways."

Carolina Blue covered the walls with framed jerseys hanging up. An oak shelf sat with all his games organized by console, his headphones and controllers. Each of his consoles sat on another shelf under the 65" tv. Along with a L shaped couch in the right corner, his computer on the left. New gaming chairs and surround sound. "You like it?" "I love it!!" He came over picking me up and spinning around. "Where have you been all my life?
Thank you, baby." "Your welcome, bear."

The next few days were spent unpacking the rest in between long shifts. I'd never think I'd be lucky enough to meet someone at work, fall in love and descend into honeymoon mode. Which scares me the most. When the clouds fade what will be our next move? What will be our test of the relationship? Will I be able to handle it? "What's going on in there?" He asked kissing my forehead. We were laid out on the couch, watching a movie. "Just thinking." How this fairytale will end. It's destined to happen when everything is too perfect.

~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~

What's up y'all. Finally back in a rhythm so just as promised. A new update!!
We're going to be skipping ahead once we hit chapter fourteen.

Tell me what you think about Shannon already planning the break up. In a new house none the less.

But as per usual, leave me your thoughts in the comments. Suggestions. Vote, Share and Don't forget to add this book  to your library to know when a new chapter is uploaded. Appreciate you guys.

-Domenic