28.

Carter
2 hours later

"I'm happy you took me out tonight, Carter."

"I really enjoyed it." Kai went on, thanking me and I shrugged it off, just happy to see her happy.

"I'm glad you did." I expressed to her truthfully.

It'd been a very long night and a nigga really had a lot on my mind. I'd told myself I wouldn't lie to Kai and here I was, finding myself doing the exact opposite.

I'd lied to Kai about my past but only because I'd already went through enough bullshit with her about the exact topic. If I told her I'd mostly dated white girls in the past, she'd go crazy and think that all of her assumptions about me were right, when that wasn't the case at all.

I wasn't in the mood for that shit and it just really didn't even need to happen. We had just got on the right track and she'd finally opened up to me so I wasn't trying to back track now.

Especially not over some exs.

It was just too late for that shit. My past didn't matter anyway. I was looking toward the future. Most importantly, a future with just her.

Nobody else.

Making our way to her door, I continued to pick my brain as we walked hand and hand while I sighed deeply. Staying silent, she looked up into my eyes innocently and I slowly bent down, placing a soft kiss onto her lips.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked and I looked down at her, tilting my head to the side as I slowly licked my lips.

"That all depends."

"You want me to?" I asked her, looking deeply into her eyes and she nodded slowly, biting her bottom lip in lust.

"Yes." She spoke surely, giving me those same eyes she'd given me the other night, when we were about to do something that we shouldn't.

"Hm." I couldn't help but to chuckle, looking away from her as she reached up and grabbed my face, making me look her in her eyes.

"Come in with me." She spoke seriously to me and I nodded slowly, gently kissing her lips again as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Aight, baybeh." I spoke a bit muffled as I picked her up completely, taking her into the house.

-
Minutes later

"Carter." Kai moaned as we tongued each other down in her bed and she looked up into my eyes, waiting for me to give her what it was she wanted.

She was already naked and ready for me to give it to her and I can't lie, she was so perfect that I nearly couldn't resist her.

But I knew that I should.

I'd already told myself that I wanted to take things slow with Kai. And though we'd had sex before, I wanted to show her that I was here for something much more than that.

I was here for her, not just her body.

I could fuck and penetrate her pussy all day, everyday and never get tired but I was more interested in fucking her mind first.

Healthily.

"Baybeh." I looked down into her eyes as she looked up into my mine, wrapping her legs around me.

"I want you, Carter." She practically begged and I could feel myself getting excited as my Piece grew bigger and bigger for her, looking down into her soft eyes.

"Baybeh, I want to, I do—"

"But I can't-" I started but stopped as she stopped completely, looking up at me in confusion.