34.

Tasha, Sayori, Ivy Herb, Cash and Quanin the MM

Tasha, Sayori, Ivy
Herb, Cash and Quan
in the MM.

Kai
That night

"What's up witchu', bro?" I watched as Carter dabbed up his friend once he opened the door and I could hear music blasting loudly in the house.

"What's going on, man?" His friend spoke up, man shaking him before his focus fell upon me. 

"This your girl, Kai, right?"  He went on saying my name and I smiled small, waving, though I'd had the worst attitude right now but I was putting on my good poker face.

"Yeah, this is my spoiled baybeh." Carter ended up saying and I rolled my eyes hard as we walked in and was immediately greeted by two other guys who were sitting on the coach smoking.

"Aye, nigga!" They both seemed to speak loudly once they saw Carter and he smiled wide, speaking back to them.

"What's up yall?" He spoke and I watched as a girl came out of the kitchen, with long straight hair and beers in her hand.

"Oh my god, is that Carter? I haven't seen you in forever." She gasped, handing all the beers outs before she made her way over to us.

"I know right?" He chuckled lightly, holding me tight in his arms, gently rubbing my knuckles to calm me once he felt me tense up.

"What's going on, Tash?" He then spoke politely to the girl as she smiled widely, looking from him to me.

"Nothing much. Still dumb, dealing with dumb ass over here." She rolled her eyes, pointing to the guy he was recently talking to at the door and I couldn't help but to laugh as she smiled at me.

"And, who is this?" She asked, looking at me in awe as he licked his lips slowly.

"Hey, I'm Kai." I spoke up for myself and she smiled wide, waving.

"Hey girl, I'm Tasha. Nice to meet you, sis."

"So y'all are together?" She asked in shock, looking from me to him.

"I'm sorry, Kai, no disrespect." She made sure to say as she grabbed a cup off the table beside us.

"But this is just my first time seeing Carter bring a girl around, I'm in shock." She continued on, tapping my shoulder with the hand her drunk wasn't in as all the guys seemed to speak up.

"Man, leave that man alone and stop trying to taint his girl like you did mine." All of the guys on the couch laughed and she rolled her eyes playfully, looking directly at me.

I honestly felt relieved, considering I must've been the first girl he introduced to them all. So that made me happy, though I still had an attitude with him.

"Baybeh, this is Tasha, Herb's girlfriend.." Carter trailed off, explaining to me before we walked deeper into the living, facing all of his friends who were filling the living room with smoke.