52.

Kai in the MM

Kai in the MM.

Kai
1 week later
Valentines Day
9am

Getting out of my bed, I watched as Carter slept peacefully while I stood to my feet, trying my best not to wake him. I then creepily made my way toward the bathroom and quickly got my hygiene together.

I didn't take long doing so as I brushed my teeth and washed my face of the long day I'd had yesterday. It'd been a very long day of working for the both of us and finals for him. He'd just completed all of his finals including a multiple page research paper that he had been working extremely hard on.

So last night he ended up coming over after he was finished with school and finally get the keys to his booking space, just so we could sleep beside each other.

We didn't even talk to one another, just cuddled and fell right to sleep.

We were both exhausted.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, I walked back into my room where Carter still slept peacefully as I made my way over to him and looked down at him.

I couldn't help but to admire everything about him, including his lips as I bent down to quickly peck him.

As soon I did, his eyes slowly opened as I gently climbed on top of him to straddle him. I watched as he woke up and a shy smile graced my face as he licked his lips slowly.

"Good morning." I spoke softly as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Good morning, baybeh." He spoke tiredly as I leaned in to leave small kisses down his neck and then began trailing soft kisses down his tattoo covered body.

I made my way down as I traveled all the way to the rim of his briefs, looking up at his face the entire time. He just laid there while I did, with his eyes closed again and I worked my magic, pulling his already erect Piece out.

I wasted no time taking him into my mouth as I began to bob my head, going to work on him. I jolted my head back and forth, hallowing my cheeks as I gave him the best head of his life.

I can't lie, part of me enjoyed every trace of this man so I loved sucking his dick and pleasing him.

But I can't say that I wasn't doing all of this right now for my own personal gain. I wasn't off the hook for anything and he'd made that clear. So, I was still trying to get back in his good graces these days.

It'd only been a week since I showed up at his house and he decided that he would give me another chance after of talk. So I was doing everything in my power to show him that I appreciated him.

I had to.

I'd even finally let him see my mom and formally introduced him as my boyfriend a few days ago. That's how serious I was.