3.

Kai in the MM

Kai in the MM.

Kai
1 week later

"Bitch.." I dragged, showing Mel a video playing looped on my phone's screen.

"Wh-"

"Who is that?" She furrowed her eyebrows, clicking the screen rapidly.

"Some girl from the party last night." I told her, watching as the girl laid face first in the grass.

Mel and I had went to yet another party last night once we got off of work. And everything was going good until people got too drunk and got to fighting.

"That's a hot mess."

"A real hot mess. Just embarrassing." She shook her head while I laughed to myself, hearing a soft knock at the door while Ferrow rushed down the steps.

"I thought I told y'all I was having company today."

"What is this mess?" She fussed as she went to open the door. Mel and I furrowed our eyebrows as we looked around at the non-existent mess in the living room.

There was only one cup on the coffee table that I was currently drinking out of.

"Drama." I said to Mel making her laugh as Ferrow loudly opened the front door.

"Hey." She spoke cheerfully, making both Mel and I look up.

In came Carter and someone else right behind him.

"W-What the hell?" I heard Mel say under her breath as I stared in complete revolt.

No this nigga did not. I thought to myself.

Here Carter was parading around some random white bitch. In my hood. In my house.

"Ferrow, this is Kate, the girl I've been telling you about." He said to Ferrow and I scoffed, looking to Mel who was looking directly at me now.

"Nice to finally meet you face to face, Kate."

"I'm Ferrow, as you know." She went onto say jokingly as her and the girl pulled each other in for a hug.

"Let's go upstairs and talk." She ended up saying as they made their way upstairs while Mel and I sat there displeased. In complete shock at this point.

"I told you he wasn't for us." I blurted out, breaking the loud silence.

I was fuming on the inside, I'd always knew Carter didn't like black girls. That's exactly why the small crush I did have on him when Ferrow first introduced him went away as quickly as it came.

He was a coon and I could tell just by his aura.

"I can't believe you were right." Mel couldn't help but to laugh as I sat there with a scowl plastered on my face.