43.

Kai
That night
11pm

"Girl, if you don't send that text and get it over with." Mel pressed me as I sat on the floor, debating if I wanted to press send on the text to Carter.

I'd been going back and forth all day since we got here earlier about doing so and I was both nervous and unsure if I actually wanted to. More so because he hadn't texted or called me so I wasn't about to kiss his ass.

Plus he'd already told me that he was going to break up with me and leave me if I came out here so if that's what he wanted to do then he could.

I wasn't begging no nigga.

"Fuck that." I rolled my eyes hard, throwing my phone down again while both Mel and Tasha laughed at me.

"She's a mess." Mel shook her head as Tasha agreed with her and I put my middle finger up at the both of them.

I wasn't kissing nobody's ass.

"Come on, let's get dressed before we're late." Tasha went on, changing the subject as I looked through my suitcase, trying to figure out what I wanted to wear tonight to the club we were about to go to.

And the same outfit that Carter didn't like was the first outfit that caught my eye. Tooting my lips up, I grabbed the outfit and stared at it for a while.

Nobody's going to tell me what the fuck to do. Was I thought to myself as I stood to my feet with it in my hand.

"Alright, I'm about to shower and then get dressed."

"Give me like 30 minutes." I told them and they both nodded to me as I made my way into the bathroom.

-
An hour later
Midnight

"This picture is too cute." I went on admiring the pictures both Mel and Tasha took of me in the dress that I wasn't "supposed" to be wearing while we all sat in the back of yet another Uber.

I'd ended up wearing a bra and no panties with it instead of just pasties or nothing at all like I planned to because I didn't want to ruffle any feathers further than I already did.

I kept going back and forth with my emotions, considering I knew I didn't want to really lose Carter. I wasn't trying to lose my man so I wouldn't do too much. I just wanted to have fun and then go home but I wouldn't do it without making sure that he knew I would be an independent person and free spirit within this relationship.

It wasn't jail. It was supposed to be love.

Breaking away from my thoughts, I went on Instagram and began posting the pictures. As I did, I secretly hoped that a certain someone would see it, just so I could get the compliments he'd always spewed to me.

I knew he would think I looked pretty and I was honestly missing his attention.

Going to his page, I began to lurk, realizing he hadn't been posting on his story or posting anything all day today. I was honestly kind of getting worried because I was wondering what he was doing.

It been two full days, I wanted to know what her was up to without me.

"I really love these." I spoke up, trying to break myself away from my thoughts as I went back to my Instagram and showed both Mel and Tasha the picture I'd chosen to post.

@/IAmKai: He said I'm even finer when I take it off

"You're such a bad ass bitch." Tasha instantly complimented and I smiled to myself as I looked at it over and over, checking my notifications to see if Carter would like it.

Of course, he never did though and I rolled my eyes as people began commenting but I didn't really care about them because it wasn't the person I'd wanted it to be.

Rolling my eyes hard, I refreshed my home screen and saw that Ferrow had just posted on her story. Wasting no time, I clicked on it, considering I knew she was doing a booking today so I figured Carter would be with her, taking pictures and doing what it is they do.

I clicked through, not seeing much but the set up and other things she'd posted and I thought nothing of it as I was about to click off of the story. But before I could, my eyes went wide once I saw her posting pictures of a naked bitch with nothing but icing on her body.

"What the fuck?" I spoke out loud, going to Carter's page again, seeing that he didn't post shit at all today and I immediately put two and two together.

The reason he hadn't posted anything today was because he was being petty too and he knew he was wrong, doing something like taking pictures of another bitch naked while he had a fucking girlfriend.

"But I'm supposed to be a fucking nun and stay in the house and do nothing." I spat, throwing my phone down as Mel and Tasha looked at me with wide eyes.

"What happened?" They both asked in unison and I said nothing as I lifted my dress completely, looking at the Uber driver as he slightly looked back at me through the rear view mirror.

Saying nothing, I lifted my dress completely, showing my entire body in the back of this Uber as I opened my legs a bit, letting him get a look at the pinkness of my Girl. I then slowly unsnapped my bra and took it off completely, letting my tits show, just like Carter's bitch ass didn't want me to.

"Kai!" Mel and Tasha both yelled at me and Tasha laughed loudly as I did and I smiled evilly to myself as the Uber driver damn near crashed his car, looking at me in complete lust before I pulled my dress back down.

After I did, my tits were completely out and you could see everything through my dress.

"That nigga got me fucked up."

"Watch this."

-

Thoughts?

Concerns?

-