The resistance

Y/n pov:

"Y/n you look so beautiful." Miko told me with a big smile. She held her hands to her chest.

I looked into a big mirror.
I wore a kimono that was similar to my sister's, though mine had a few personal changes, suited for me. The colors were also suited to my liking.

"Here you go" Miko said and handed me my mask. My mask matched my accessories and my new kimono. "You look like a true Inazuman lady, oh how wonderful it would be if you'd stay." She commented. I frowned a little, the words stuck with me.

-

Another day had passed.

I walked around the shrine.
I wish i could stay here...

Wait... i can...

Miko said i could stay...

But Zhongli.

And Ganyu.

And Keqing.

Beidou...

All my friends...

Xiao.

They were all in Liyue.
And even if i happened to get new friends in Inazuma. I'd miss the ones in Liyue.

Xiao...
Even after you rejected me...
How do i still love you...

I then felt a big inner tug in my body. My eyes widened as I recognized the feeling. It was the same feeling Xiao got when someone called his name.

Though this feeling is from the sigil I only gave to a few chosen people. Like Aether. He must've used it.
Is he in danger?

I quickly jumped off the mountain and ran fast towards where the feeling led me.

I ran towards the city. It looked like there was a ceremony there. I ran towards the big statue and saw people running away from it.

When i got to the edge of the stone path i saw
Aether laying unconcious, Paimon with the sigil i gave them, trying to wake Aether up. And Thoma, he was tied up.

And the Raiden Shogun.

She walked towards Aether with a sword that radiated of electro energy.

My eyes widened in horror as I realized what she was about to do. I quickly drew my katana, jumped down and dashed forward. She raised her sword and was about to strike him.

I quickly got between her and Aether, blocking her sword with mine.
We had eye contact. Her eyes narrowed. She used her sword and blew me and Aether further away.

We crashed into Thoma who managed to untie himself. He grabbed Aether and ran to the cliff.

I stood a little longer and looked at the Shogun.
She's the one who killed Kazuha's friend. She was also my sisters closest friend. This woman was the reason so many people were suffering.

After giving her a disrespectful look, I turned around and jumped after the others, Paimon flew after me.

-

When Aether came through, he and Thoma were talking. I stood a little further away from them and admired the teahouse. It smelled like tea!

"Y/n." Aether said my name and walked towards me.

"Aether." I replied, acknowledging his existence after smelling the tea all around.