Chapter 18- Back home

Hey guys I was inspired to show you what is happening back home in 6 and I have decided to do it in Rinnie's point of veiw for you to get to know her more.

Rinnie is a short girl with short light brown hair and a very positive attitude. And her parents are always gone and she has three siblings two sisters and one brother. Just a review of Rinnie.

(P.S. I did invent my own version of money for this book.)

Rinnie P.O.V.

I walk to work in the bone chilling wind feeling my cheeks get windburn along the way. Most people would take the bus but I'm protesting against it, it pollutes the earth so greatly, I mean I know our earth is already screwed in that department, but I believe we should try at least to make it better. Start over so to speak.

Anyways I work at the loading docks with my two good friends and a few foreign people who came here too work. Well actually one of my friends went missing exactly a week and three days ago. The police are being useless. They say they are trying their best and I'm trying to believe them, I really am, but I can't buy it. Some things wrong.

My best friend who went missing, her name was Rose Jones. She had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes like the rest of the Jones family. I miss seeing her around here everyday. She got fired right before she left, people say she ran off the boarders because she felt ashamed of not being able to hold her job, but I know hershe could never do that. She wouldn't leave her family.

As I walk to the loading docks just as I'm about to turn the corner a newspaper stand catches my eye. I turn around and pick up one of the expensive gossip papers and my eyes widen at the contents.

I find a picture of my best friend and Princess Katrina. They are both walking into a upper class clothing store.

Rose is wearing upper class clothes and her blonde hair is no longer tangled but falls in natural waves. Wow.

"Hey! You have to pay for that! No free readers!" The owner Henery screeches at me flailing his bandaged fist at me.

"Oh of course." I say and search my pockets. And come up with 1.5 Q's. I look at the cost of the magizine. 2 Q's. Dang it. " I have 1.5 Q's now can I pay you the rest after work? I'm kind of in a hurry." I say looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"No. Now move it or lose it kid. I don't need street beggars around." Street beggar? Real original.

"I'm so sorry sir." I say then run with the magizine in my hands leaving the 1.5 Q's in its place. I here him threating me and using every cuss word known to mankind to do it.

You're probably wondering why I am doing this? Well, this girl, Rose, my best friend, has a family. A very loving family and they miss her so much. I feel as if I owe it to them to show them this because it is very hard to find a family like hers around here.

Like if I disappeared mysteriously my parents would just go to the police and ask how much money they get for their loss. Not even concerned for my well being. Its common around here. My other friends family, Viper's, is the same way, well kind of worse she is actually living at Rose's house because of a family issue. But I'm not going to talk about that now.

The point is that Rose's family situation is rare.

I almost envy their perfection.

I'm still running down the street finally I bust open the doors to work and swipe my workers card to say that I showed up for work. Then I run in back to see if Viper is already here.

I find her in the back taking off her coat. "Viper! You need to see this! I know where Rose is!" I yell at her. She turns glaring at me at first then her eyes widen at the last part. Sh practically runs across the tiny back room over to me.