Chapter 24- First date

Rose P.O.V.

I was just in my closet deciding between dark jeans or light jeans when a person came bursting in the room. I quietly peeked out of the closet to see Indie standing in the middle of the room smiling widely at me.

Uh oh. This can't be good.

"Guess who's here to help you pick out your perfect first date outfit!?" she says throwing her arms out with excitement.

See? I knew it meant something bad.

"Uhhhhhh... That's really nice... But, uhhhhhhh..." I stumble trying to avoid hurting her feelings. I have come to learn that the people here in the upper sections are very sensitive.

"No buts! I am not taking no for an answer." She says pushing her way into in my closet, she is throwing outfits on the bed and I'm having deja vu...

I let out a long sigh then plop down on the bed.

Indie walks out of the closet with several dresses in her hands.

" Get up. You have dresses to try on." She says with a big smile.

Kenneth P.O.V.

(3 hours later)

"Dude, relax. She's only two minutes late." Spencer says watching me pace.

"What if something happened to her?... What if she changed her mind? Oh no... This is really bad." I say stopping with fear.

"She didn't change her mind. She's probably just nervous... Or Indie finally lost all her marbles and locked Rose in the closet to starve, because she wouldn't wear a dress." Vincent says, whispering the last part for only Spencer hear.

But I heard anyways and my fear turned to terror, and I turned to Vincent feeling sick, "Don't joke about that! That's my mate! Your future Luna!" I yell and I feel my eyes turning black and my wolf wanting to come out.

"Sorry." Vincent mumbles.

I slowly feel my wolf backing off when my sister comes skipping down the hall.

With no Rose. Oh gosh.

My sister has lost it.

Is she starving in the closet right now?

"Where is Rose?" I ask as soon as she gets within hearing distance.

"She told me to head down here, because she is going to the bathroom." She says still smiling. "Her dress is so gorgeous! I mean sure she hates wearing it and I may or may not have threatend her a few times, but now, she's in it and looks beautiful." She says clapping her hands.

Dress? Threats?

"Its a casual dress, right?" I ask.

"Casual? Why on earth would it be casual!? Its your guys first date for crying out loud!" She yells in my face.

"It would be casual?! Because that's the direction I told you to lead her clothing decisions!" I yell back my wolf not liking her tone.

My sister never listens. I don't even know why I asked her to help. Oh that's right. I didn't. She inserted herself in my problems. Again. I should've just asked Rita, but I decided to give my trusty ol' sister the benifit of the doubt. Again. And the results were disappointing. Again.

"Hey, you can go change into a tux really quick. We will cover for you. Just go she's coming." Vincent says quickly trying to calm my anger and put me at ease, a little.

I see Rose staring at her feet coming down the hall. She must be in heels. That was my last thought before I dashed as fast as I could up the stairs to my room to change out of my jeans and a T-shirt. The whole reason it was casual was make her comfortable but now she is going to be the opposite.