Chapter 4- The Search Begins

Rose P.O.V.       

After I danced with the mysteriously fasinting boy, Viper dragged me away to the limo to go home early.

Which I was grateful for. I just wish I would have got to talk to the mysterious guy longer. Oh well, he was probably to high for my rank anyways. He lives all the way in three with rich people. And I live in six with all the poorest of the poor people.

"That was terrible. I swear if one more stinkin' rich person looked me up and down, I'd had to punch someone." Viper says spitting on her hand to rub what I believe was lipstick off of her lips.

"Yeah it was pretty bad." I say still in a slight shock from my dance with Mr. Mysterious.
-

-

-

That night I went straight to my room knowing that I would get questioned by my family. What would I tell them? I would tell them it went fine. Not about the rich boy. But what if he wanted to keep in touch?

Rose, stop getting your hopes up. I scold myself for letting my thinking get this far.

Why would he want a girl from 6th section and not a penny to her name? That's right he wouldn't. I just need to forget the ball. Most importantly forget him.

For some reason I don't think that will happen.

I think before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

Kenneth P.O.V.

After the red-head drug her away I was starstruck for a second then realized I should look for her, but by then it was too late. "Hey man, congrats." Vincet says then pats me on the back. " Wait. Where did she go?" Vincent asks looking around

"She left with some other girl. They went home early." I state staring in the direction she left in.

"Dude I'm sorry. We will search for her though right? Was she nice? Did she seem like a luna?" Vincent asks hopeful.

I smile at the thought of her being our luna. She seems so honest and independant just like a good luna. " Most definatly. And we will start the search tommorrow, after we put out posters in the 6th section." I say already ordering people to do so.

"The 6th section? Why in the slums?" Vincent asks confused.

" Because that is where she was from." I tell him while looking around for my father.

Vincent is silent for a moment then I here him say something like, " Cool," or,"Awesome." I don't really know I am to busy searching for my father.

I smell his sent coming from the end of the hall in his office and almost sprint to get there. When I get there I don't even knock I just barge in to find my father behind his desk with a glass of wine making a cheers with my mother.

When my father turns he looks at me confused with his head tilted and quetions," Son?"

"Dad, you have to tell all the guards to block off the doors now." I say in an urgent voice to show that I mean now. After I say that I see my dad mindlink all of the guards.

I know what you are thinking,'Why did he not just do that himself?' Well, I am not king yet so I can not do anything that could cause public disturbence without running it by the king, even though he is my father.

"Okay son it is done. But tell me what is the meaning of this?" My father asks curious and turining his chair to face me instead of the beautiful woods outside his office window.