Chapter 27- Going home part 2

Rose P.O.V.

"Rose." My mother says in a shocked tone. She looks smaller, paler, weaker. I knew she would take my disappearance hard, but there is no words for how rough she looks.

It suddenly reminds me of the week after we found out my dad wasn't coming home.

"Mom." I say with a sad crooked smile and my eyes filling with unshed of happiness tears.

I take three strides in her direction then hug her small frame. She squeezes me tight as if she's afraid I will disappear again. I squeeze my eyes shut and inhale the musky sent of home.

Suddenly she freezes and pulls away looking me in the eyes with fear and confusion.

"Rose, why is the crown Prince in our living room?" She whispers slowly to me, I know they heard because of their werewolf hearing.

After a brief uncomfortable silence of me trying to think of what to say Kenneth steps forward, "Mrs. Jones, we will explain in a minute. For now you should catch up with Rose."

Mom's mouth hangs open for a minute as she processes the whole situation then she curtsied and said,
"Yes, your highness."

Kenneth frowns at the sight of her bowing her head, " Please, call me Kenneth. There is no need for formalities." He says then shoots her a million dollar smile.

Why is he good at everything? I wonder my eyebrows furrowing,at the jaw dropping smile.

Mom just nods, and then looks in my direction with disbelief, as if to say 'is this real?' I just give a short nod and a small smile in return.

"Okay, then we will be in the kitchen. I am going to check on dinner." Mom says then cautiously walks into the kitchen, not before shooting a glance of disbelief at me over her shoulder.

I turn to Kenneth, " Just make yourself comfortable. The remote to the T.V. is probably shoved somewhere in between the couch cushions if you want it." I say before anxiously walking into the kitchen to my awaiting mother.

Vincent P.O.V.

After Rose and her mother leave for the kitchen Kenneth lets out a long breath. "This is going to be really hard to explain to her mom. Did you see how much she missed her? I'm really nervous again." He says plopping on the lifeless small couch.

Suddenly my wolf feels very anxious and my wolf is trying to tell me something I can't quite understand. "Do you guys feel that?" I ask them looking at the door.

Kenneth looks at me with a confused expression," Feel what?"

Spencer on the other hand looks anxiously at the door too, "I do. What is it?"

Kenneth now looks back and forth between the both of us with his eyebrows furrowed in worry and confusion. "What are you guys talking about?"

Suddenly the front door creaks open and all of our eyes snap to it and a girl steps in, she has long tangled maroon colored hair and a painful looking swollen shut black eye.

I hear Spencer's wolf through mind link say, 'mate. ' In a low tone. Kenneth and I's, eyes widen as we watch Spencer while he watches the girl with curiosity and eagerness.

We watch her as she forcefully yanks off her coat and shoes neatly placing them in their proper spots, then lets out a sigh, still completely oblivious of our presence. Finally she turns around and freezes when she notices we are there.

But before she can speak the most hypnotizing voice I have ever heard rings, "Why is there so many royal- "

She freezes with the red head, I get a moment to study her she has boy short brown hair that is sticking out of a black cap.