Chapter 28-Girls Meet The Boys

Rinnie P.O.V.

"So... You're friends with Rose?" The one named Vincent asked a little too enthusiastically and staring directly at me with curiosity.

While I on the other hand was looking anywhere but him, I would take turns: my calloused hands, my scuffed shoes, then I look at the laminate wood flooring or his expensive black polished shoes.

"Uh. Yeah." I finally reply shoving my hands deep into my pockets.

Viper picks up the signs of me being uncomfortable and adds in, "What's it ta' you?" With a usual glare and defensive tone.

My eyes widen and I look up to see Vincent at a loss for words not knowing how to get himself out of the situation.

He stamers for a few minutes and looks to his friend for help who just seems transfixed with Viper.

That's weird...

Right before either of them get the chance to speak Rose and the Prince come back in.

My shoulders sag in relief from the loss of tension in the room.

Rose immediately notices and looks from us to them and gets the situation quick, like she always does.

She's always been good at reading people.

"What did you do?" Rose asks in an accusing tone angling her body toward Viper, putting one hand on her hip.

Viper just huffs and shrugs it off.

Rose goes to press the matter further but her words die when Momma J walks in and sees us them gives a kind smile.

"It's nice to see you Rinnie, you don't come around often enough." She says then looks around the room noticing how many people there are.

"Well I don't know if I made enough soup to go around but we can sure try." She says the happy smile replaced with a small tense one.

I push myself off of the wall, "I was just leaving so you don't have to worry about me." I go to walk to the door.

"No, we ate before we came but, thanks mom. You guys go ahead and eat I need to talk to the guys anyways." Rose says stopping me.

We all then retreat to the kitchen, and sit around in there Viper and I take a place on the edge of the counter while the rest find spots at the table.

I look at her, "What do you think is going on with Rose and The Prince?" I question with a low tone so others don't hear us.

Viper studies her spoon as she stirs through her soup in deep thought, " I think theys' together... I mean it would make sense, yeah?"

I bite my bottom lip in thought, "Do you think she's going to live in the castle now?"

"I dunno. I thought about it. But I'm not sure." She says in a low voice almost a whisper so that way the kids don't hear.

I look down at my soup and I suddenly lost my appetite.

(What did you guys think of Rinnie's point of view?)

(Would you want me to do her's again or do Viper's instead?)

Rose P.O.V.

After everyone left the living room I turn to the guys knowing the either have questions or comments about the girls or my family.

I decide to confront the issue we walked in on first," What did you guys say to them?"