Chapter 33- The truth

Rose P.O.V.

After about two hours we decide to head back to the house and I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my chest.

He knows about when I wasn't at my best and he still stayed. I look at him and know that I could never love another person as much as I love him.

Love. I never thought I would actually get to experience it myself. But here I am, it's even more spectacular than I could have imagined, it makes it better to know he loves me back.

We walk down several streets quickly because curfew went into effect one hour ago. I'll probably get chewed out by mom, but it's worth it.

Once we stop a street before my house. Kenneth leans over and I can feel his face close to mine. "I had the best time tonight. And I was thinking we should head back to the castle soon and introduce you to the pack. Maybe the public, But only if you feel ready."

I freeze from fear, what if I'm not good enough. I mean I've been a six my whole life. I don't have the best manners, I try to, but trying isn't good enough for that life style.

"You look panicked, but you really shouldn't been. I mean you've practically met everyone in the castle and they love you. You have nothing to worry about. I won't leave your side." Kenneth says turning me around to face his dark brown eyes.

All I can do is turn back around and let out a shaky breathe from panic. How could he just know what to say all of the time. It's almost scary...

I let out a shaky, "Okay." Then briskly pull him across the street towards my house.

I can feel his stare burning into the side of my face as I creep up the front steps of my house trying to keep from alerting the guard who stalks a little too close for comfort.

He follows me up the steps with twice as much grace with little effort.

Just as I push the door open I am met with a livid mother and brother.

"Where have you been Rosaline Jones? Do you know what time it is?" My small mother says putting her hands on her hips with a very concerned glint in her eyes.

But John wraps his arm around her shoulder as she loses her tough facade to sad her eyes as she whispered, "I thought you were gone for good this time."

My face falls and I walk over and pull her into a big as tears gently fall down her face wetting my arm.

"Mom, I'm fine. I promise. I won't leave you again." I say rubbing her back.

"If I may interrupt. Rose I believe we need to explain to your family what has been happening." Kenneth butts in anxiously looking at me. I just simply nod my head.

If you guys would like me to include a bonus chapter later on of him telling the family I will include that, But I did not want it to seem monotonous if he explained it again and I included it.

"Wow, so your really like an actual wolf? I mean I see it you're right here living proof, but this is just crazy! And my Rose is your soulmate?! I'm sure you'll have a hard time with this one but she's worth it all." My frantic mother says with a smile looking back and forth between Kenneth and I.

So, she took it a lot better than the both of us thought she would and as it turns out she has already agreed to move into one of the houses close to the castle since Kenneth offered them both better jobs within the castle.