Chapter 2- Making Reservations

Kenneth P.O.V.

"WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE!" Mitilda our maid screeches and pulls open the curtains on the gigantic window.

"Ugh..." I let out an unattractive groan and turn away from the light streaming through the window and cover my head with one of my cloud soft pillows. I already knew that was a mistake because Mitilda was not having any of that.

I feel the cold air hit me when she yanked off the goose feather down comforter of of my half naked body, she also threw the pillows off my head and yelled, "GET UP!"

I sigh and get up looking her in the eye. This is the only person that ever talks to me like this, everyone else is to afraid of upsetting me. She is like my family.

She stares straight back at me and says," today you are going to have a fitting for a tux for the ball tomorrow. You will also help choose music. Then your father said you can invite Vincent and Spencer."

Ugh the ball, but father is letting me invite Vincent and Spencer they can really lighten things up. Especially Vincent. He has quite the personality. " Okay, Thank you Mitilda." I reply." No problem, Kenneth." She states then walks out.

-----------------3 hours later---------------

I have been to get a tux for the ball and I chose music which they had a very poor selection that I had to fix up. I mean seriously. I think that it has been a hundred years since they have had a party. Anyways now that that's was over with, I am looking for Spencer and Vincent in the entertainment hall.

It has a movie, video game and dance/ party rooms, There pretty cool. As I stroll into the video games room and scan over the people until I see a flash of dirty blonde hair on one of the couches. I browse over to him and tap him on the shoulder.

"WHAT-" he starts to threat but turns around and standing his full 6'1" height which is shorter compared to my 6'3". But he smirks once he sees it's me

"Hey man, what's up?" He smirk fades but his dark blue eyes still have a mischievous glint. This is probably why I am friends with Spencer he is always saying or doing something mischievous. It keeps life on the edge.

Before I knew him I had heard stories of him going to juvie for beating the principle's son to a pulp. He also does a lot of vandalism mostly graffiti, which might I mention is highly illegal.

"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you and Vincent could please come to The Mating ball, and invite other guys so that way I am not the only guy there?" I say with a hopeful tone. Because if you haven't noticed this is not really Spencer's thing.

I know Vincent would be thrilled to go, but it would be kind of akward with only two guys and a whole bunch of girls and especially when most of them are gold diggers. That's why my father made it a masquerade, but he was in a hurry to get the invitations out so he forgot to say boys could come. So I came to Spencer because he knows almost the whole pack.

He has an unsure face. So I try to persuade him further, " there will be tons of girls there." I smirk knowing this is his weakness, he messes around with lots of girls but rarely has a girlfriend.

"Okay. I guess. Let's go talk to Vincent." We walk out of the Video game room across the hall to the dance/constant party room. Its the size of three normal sized rooms combined, there is a bar, a stage, and a dance floor. Of course Vincent would be here. When we walk in the lights are off but spotlights light the stage and different colored light beams scatter every where and light up the floor.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask Spencer.

"No. " he says looking around aimlessly. I think would he be at the bar? No. He does not normally drink. Would he be on stage? No. He rarely likes being the center of attention, he likes to blend in. Would he be on the dance floor? I glance over there. I see him dancing around with different girls. He is a pretty decent dancer. The best out of the three of us.