3-

Amin POV----

I woke up in a comfy bed. The events of last night played inside my head. Mina had left after our conversation. She had told me to take a rest. I and Jimin just went to our rooms. It was all too much to take in, but I had eventually fallen asleep.

After letting everything sink in last night, I decided to trust Mina and Jimin -for now- since these people had saved me. I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, but these two had helped me and even let me stay at their home. True, Jimin was cold with me, but he let me stay at his place so that Mina could easily reach me.

I went for breakfast after doing my morning routine. I said a good morning to Mi-Cha and then I sat to have my breakfast. Jimin came after a few minutes, his bed hair a mess and his eyes closed and puffy.

He mumbled a good morning and sat down on the dining table. Was he going to eat?

I looked at his face, studying his features closely for the first time. He was beautiful; fluffy blonde hair, striking brown eyes, and full, plump lips, just like Mina's, and pale skin. His body was perfect too. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Jimin was beautiful.

"Are you going to stare all day, or we gonna eat?" Jimin asked me. I looked away, embarrassed. We ate in silence.

Time skip to 6 days later~~~

Amin's POV----

It had been a week and it was my last day here. I was going home tomorrow. Mina said that I'd be just fine now and that I could go home.

Mina was busy in the hospital so she wouldn't be coming today. I was greeted by a sleepy Jimin when I went down to eat. In the past few days, I had become good friends with Jimin as well. He wasn't a cold person at all. In fact, he was a very bright and cheerful person and he laughed a lot.

He said he didn't feel the need to eat food, but he would still sit with me during meals and make me feel comfortable and not awkward.

I felt really comfortable around both of them now. After breakfast, I and Jimin spent some time together. We watched a show and talked. The day flew by like this and finally it was time to sleep. I did my night routine and got into bed.

I heard a faint knock and Jimin came inside with a bandage. He looked a little nervous. He climbed on the bed and sat near me. He took off my head bandage and wrapped a clean one on my head. .

Once Jimin was done, he leaned closer and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Amin." He smiled and left. I went to bed and in a moment I was asleep.

The next day~~~

Mina was giving me a tight hug after breakfast. We had exchanged numbers and Mina told me to stay in touch and I said I would.

Jimin said he'd drop me home since he wanted to see where my home was, even though I insisted that I would call my chauffeur.

I sat in Jimin's car and we drove away to my home.

As we reached there, I and Jimin got out of the car.

As soon as I was home, the maids greeted me and asked me if I was okay. They then thanked Jimin for taking care of me.

I was kind of sad to come back. I had missed my home, sure, but I lived here all alone, with just the maids. My parents lived in A/H/C and they came here very rarely. My dad had his own company to run, while my mom was an architect.

I looked at Jimin. He gave me a hug and told me to stay safe. He then gave me a little kiss on the forehead and said goodbye.

I sighed.

I'm home.