12-

Amin's POV----

"Jiminnnnnn," I whined. "What is it Amin?" Jimin said, not looking up from his desk, doing his oh-so important work.

"I'm bored, Jimin, I whined once more. "Hmm," he replied, immersed in his work.

"Jimin, are you even listening to me?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want to, but you're not allowed to leave this office," he said, his eyebrows furrowing at something he read.

Ugh! He wasn't even listening to what I was saying. I don't know how it happened, or when it happened, but one day Jimin was at my home early in the morning. He woke me up, all suited and cleaned up for work and told me to get ready in a very serious tone.

I asked him what the matter was and he declared that he'd be taking me with him every day from that day on. Like who the hell does that??!!! And then he made me change, then took my hand and made me sit in his car. He didn't even let me eat and I starved for hours until lunch.

I told him I hadn't had breakfast so I wanted to eat, and he saw like "Oh, I forgot, I'm sorry, let's go eat lunch somewhere. Whatever you like." Like how the held does anyone do that? He forgot that I hadn't even eaten due to his work. Like I had told him to take me work.

And since two weeks ago, Jimin had been taking me to work with him, and what was worse, he wouldn't even let me go out of his office. I'd spend most of the time on my phone, or going through Jimin's very few belongings in his office or staring out the floor to ceiling widows or taking pictures, sometimes of the road and the small cars on the road, or sometimes when Jimin wasn't noticing, I would take his pictures.  

By now, I had filled half of my phone's memory with pictures of Jimin from each angle. Sometimes he'd notice me too, and smirk but I'd just roll my eyes. It was the consequence of keeping me cooped up in his office all day. I was sure that by now I was a pro at taking pictures from all angles from my phone.

Finally not being able to take it any longer, I got up from the couch that I was sitting on and went towards Jimin's desk and back to where he was sitting on his chair, looking through documents and papers and then his phone and the laptop in front of him.

"Jimin!" I said sternly, which got his attention. His expression suddenly changed and he smiled. "That's it, Jimin?" I asked him, a little angry. His brows furrowed. "What do you mean, Amin?" he asked me, putting his elbows on the desk, with his face in between his small hands, and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, Jimin, why? Why are you doing this? One day you suddenly show up in my room and then start taking me with you at work. What's all this, Jimin? I have a life too, you know. You never even let me leave this office to roam around in the building. I get bored here all day. All you do is work and work, while I do the most boring things ever!" I ranted.

Jimin chuckled and I was in his lap in an instant. I would have blushed but I was angry at that moment, making me forget that Jimin had me in his lap, very close to him.

"Jimin-" I started but he cut me. "Do you want me to let you roam around the building? Okay, go do that, but not everyone here would be able to keep their eyes off you and I don't want anyone to check out what's mine," he said, intimidating me. "But-"

"Look, Amin, I'm sorry for keeping you here all day despite you being an adult. But I can't help it. I'm always worried about you. What if something happens to you and I don't make it there in time? And plus, I can't stop thinking about you when you're not around and it keeps me from focusing," he finished, a pout forming on his lips.