14-

Amin's POV----

I was waiting for Jimin to pick me up. He had told me to be ready by 7pm and here I was, waiting for him after getting ready.

A minute later, Mi-Cha came up to me and told me to go downstairs. I followed her down the flight of stairs, my heels clicking on the ground. A smile tugged at my lips as I thought about Jimin.

Upon reaching downstairs, mi-Cha escorted me outside and there in the huge garage of Jimin's house was a car, parked just outside the main gate.

But it wasn't Jimin's car. I looked at Mi-Cha and she nodded. "He said he'd send his chauffeur instead of coming to pick you up himself. He's already there, waiting for you. Now go," she said.

I was confused but nodded and sat in the back seat of the car. I kept looking outside, thinking about Jimin and this night.  

After a while, the car came to a stop and the driver called my name. "Go. Jimin will be waiting for you. Tell them you're with Jimin and they'll show you to him," he told me. I nodded and thanking him, I got out of the car and went towards the grand restaurant.

As I entered, I was greeted by a warm and simply elegant environment. The place was huge and beautiful. People sat here and there, eating and talking.

A woman came to me and asked me for my reservation. "I'm with Park Jimin," I told her. She nodded and told me to follow her.

She led me to an elevator and pressing the button for the 4th floor, we went to the top floor of the grand building. Once we were there, we got outside and the woman led me into another huge hall which was empty.

That was odd. This was a grand and famous place so why weren't people there?

My questions were soon answered once I saw Jimin leaning on the railing of a balcony outside the grand seating area. "This is it, Mrs. Park, I'll leave now," she said and giving me a smile, she left.

Mrs. Park?

I straightened as I walked towards where Jimin was standing. Upon noticing my presence, he turned around only to leave me tongue-tied.

He wore a plain blue suit. His black hair had been styled at the back, revealing his holy forehead. His full lips appeared even more beautiful under the moonlight. His brown eyes shined in a pleasing manner and the smile on his lips made him look cute, despite his opposite of cute appearance.

"Hey Jimin," I said in a small voice and waved a little at him.

In an instant, I was engulfed in a tight hug. Smiling, I hugged him back. When we parted, Jimin was wearing the widest smile ever. "You smell great as usual," he complemented which embarrassed me, despite hearing that from him every day.

"Come," he said, and led me to a fancy table. He pulled out a chair for me and then went across from me, and sat on the other one. He smiled at me and I returned it.

A moment later, a waiter came to take our orders. After he was gone, Jimin turned to me and smiled again. "How are you?" he said in a soft voice. "I'm okay, Jimin," I replied.

"How was work?" I asked. "Oklay," he said. "I missed you taking pictures of me and whining." And then wore the cutest pout ever.