8-

I opened my eyes to find myself pressed against a wall. I tried to free myself, but I couldn't, even though nothing was holding me back.

Suddenly there was another presence in the room. I realized it was him. I tried to get away from the wall but I couldn't. He came towards me and stopped beside me. He gave me that evil smirk of his and I saw his fangs come out.

And then he inserted his fangs inside of me.

The scene shifted and I was falling from the sky.

As I was about to hit the ground, someone caught me. I looked up to see it was Jimin. I smiled. But something was wrong. Jimin's eyes were cold and demonic. And suddenly it was him again. I was in Jae Sung's arms. I tried to get away but I couldn't.

Soon, his fangs were inside my neck. He was drinking my blood.

And then I saw Jimin. He was standing beside us, looking at me as that bastard drank my blood.

Jimin didn't do anything.

I tried calling his name, but I was losing too much blood. He was draining all of me. I looked at Jimin and he looked at me.

And then Jimin started fading. Jae Sung was still drinking my blood, but somehow my voice had come back.

"Jimin!! Jimin!!"

And then everything went black

I opened my eyes and sat in bed. I was sweating profusely and I felt something wet against my face. I realized I was crying. I brought my knees to my chest and tried to calm myself down.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and Jimin came running inside.

Jimin's POV----

I was worried for Amin. I wanted to go to her and comfort her, but something told me to let her be for a while.

I got into bed but I couldn't fall asleep; not that I needed it, but I wanted to get my mind off of how my cousin could have ended Amin's life.

After a while, I heard someone shout my name. I realized it was Amin. I got out of bed and rushed to her room, which was next to mine.

When I got in, I saw her sitting on her bed. I immediately rushed towards her and wrapped my arms around her fragile form. She hugged me tightly and cried into my shirt. I didn't talk to her. I just kept comforting her.

3rd person narrative----

He held her fragile form in his arms. He rubbed her back in order to calm her down. She gripped his shirt and sobbed into it. She was breaking right in front of him and there was nothing he could do except comfort her. He wanted it to be more than just that. He wanted to be someone she could always rely on, he wanted to be someone who was there for her no matter what.

After a while, her sobs died down and she looked at him. Her eyes were red and puffy; her face tear stained. Seeing her like that broke him. What good was the stupid Pact that he couldn't even do anything for her?

"Jimin," she whispered, gripping his shirt more tightly. "Yes, Amin?" he replied, soothingly. Just the sound of his voice calmed her down to the core and she relaxed in his arms, her grip still tight on his shirt, as if he would fade away like in her nightmare.

"Jimin, please don't leave," she pleaded him. "I won't leave you, I promise," he replied. She sighed in relief and put her head on his chest. He kept rubbing her back and she relaxed further. In a few minutes she was asleep.

Jimin looked at her fragile form. He wanted to give her all the happiness and comfort of the world. Pact or nor Pact, he promised himself he would always protect her and stay close to her. She was someone precious to him and he hadn't felt like this for anyone in a long time.