24-

3rd person narrative----

Jimin and Amin sat at the airport.

It was way past midnight. Amin should have been sleeping, but she couldn't.

After the chief's call, Jimin had immediately called at the airport, asking for two tickets for the next plane going to A/H/C.

Jimin saw Amin's nervous and sad expression. He put a hand on her thigh and rubbed it. "It'll be alright, Amin," he told her softly and she laid her head on his shoulder.

Hours later, they reached A/H/C and were taken home.

Their moods immediately changed and sadness filled their expressions as they entered the place that they called home but was now only a place for the maids to stay.

But they couldn't dwell on that; they had a reason.

The chief had called and said that he would be coming to their home. Soon after their arrival, the chief came as well.

He greeted them and then they sat down to talk.

Jimin held Amin's hand.

"We have him in our custody since yesterday. We can go whenever you both are ready," he said softly.

Jimin looked at Amin and she nodded. She had waited for this day since the day they had died and now it was finally here.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked her and she nodded.

They drove towards the place they were keeping him in. Jimin squeezed Amin's hand as they walked inside.

They sat in the chief's office and a few minutes later, they were escorted to the cell they were keeping him in; he who had taken away their happiness.

Amin's grip on Jimin's hand tightened but it didn't affect him too much since he was a vampire.

And then they walked into the cell.

"It took a whole month to find him, but finally he's here within our grasp," the chief said and moved towards a young man who was sitting on the floor, facing the wall.

"Turn around," the chief said. His aura and tone had completely changed from kind and caring to authoritative and cruel.

"No," Jimin whispered under his breath loud enough for only him to hear, "no, no, no, I'm sorry, Amin."

And when the young man turned around Amin felt as if someone had taken away all the oxygen from her body.

"It can't be," she said.

"Do you know this man?" the chief asked.

Amin and Jimin nodded. "He's my cousin," Jimin said quietly and looked down.

"So, tell me why did you kill them?" the chief asked.

Amin thought the vampire wasn't going to answer but when he did, both Jimin and Amin were shocked.

Jae Sung wore the expression of a manic and laughed evilly.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here. My cousin. Oh, I missed you," he said, getting up and going closer to Jimin.

Then he turned to Amin. "And you," he smirked. He caressed her cheek and she flinched. "Don't you touch her with your filthy hands," Jimin shouted and delivered a punch to his cousin who flew across the room due to Jimin's super strength. 

Jimin was breathing heavily. He moved closer to his cousin and kicked him in the stomach.

The chief quickly moved towards Jimin. "We've got him," he said putting a hand on Jimin's shoulder.