16-

Chapter 16

Amin's POV----

We were currently getting on the plane. Jimin was beside me as we entered the plane and took our seats in the left row beside the window.

I didn't know how it had happened but we had finally decided to visit my parents after debating it for a week and a half.

As the plane was filled and the doors were closed, a female voice spoke through the speakers, telling us to take our seats and buckle our belts.

A few minutes later, the plain started moving on the runway and gained speed. I closed my eyes and gripped the chair tight until I couldn't feel my hands.

That's when a hand was placed on top of mine. I opened my eyes to see Jimin smiling at me, giving me a reassuring look. I gulped and smiled back a little as I let Jimin lace his fingers in mine, rubbing the back of my hand in a soothing manner, which calmed me down a little.

The rest of the way Jimin kept holding my hands, as his head was on my shoulder; he had fallen asleep.

I took out my phone to snap a picture of him since I didn't usually get to see Jimin sleeping due to him not needing any sleep at all. He looked cute with his blond hair over his closed eyes, his lips a little parted. 

I smiled to myself and put my phone away.

.................................................

We got off the plane as we collected our luggage from the airport and made our way outside.

"Welcome to A/H/C, Jimin!" I said.

He smiled and ruffled my hair, stepping out in the dark, illuminated by the bright lights everywhere. He looked around for a moment and then looked back at me.

"You're still the most beautiful being I've set my eyes upon," he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, which left me a blushing mess.

We heard someone speak my name from behind. I turned around to find a familiar face looking at me.

I smiled as I went towards the man who had been our chauffeur since I could remember, but was like our own family. He had changed a lot due to his age, but he still had the same smile.

"It's good to see you after so many years. You've grown to become a beautiful young lady," he said, his smile not falling one bit. "Yeah, I missed you too," I told him.

Then I turned to Jimin. "Jimin, this is Mr. Morris; Mr. Morris, this is Jimin," I introduced both of them. Jimin moved forward and shook his hand, which caused Mr. Morris to smile immediately.

"Come, I'll take you home," Mr. Morris said, leading us to the car.

The ride home was quiet, as I thought about how my parents would react to seeing Jimin and I together. I had told them that we were together but I was unsure of their behavior.

And the fact that Jimin was a vampire and I'd have to tell them that sooner or later was adding to my anxiety.

Jimin took my hand in his and brought it to his face to kiss the top of it. "It'll be fine," he assured me. I nodded a little in response as I turned to look out the window.