25-

Jimin's POV----

We explained everything from the start to the end to the chief. I was afraid he'd do something against me, but instead he thanked me for saving Amin. I was relieved.

And then thanking him for all his time and extra work, we left and went home.

Amin had been unusually quiet all day.

"What is it?" I asked her, as I got into bed with her. "It's finally over," she said and I nodded, smiling. But she didn't smile like she usually did. I knew she had something to tell me, so I waited for her to speak out what was going inside her head.

"Now that the danger is over, I have to take over the company," she said quietly and then it hit me. I didn't say anything; I had nothing to say.

"It's been a month and now I want things to return to normal....here," she said. "Jimin, you will be going back to Korea alone. I'll stay. I'm needed here."

"How can you be so calm about it?" I asked her quietly. She didn't look at me and just kept snuggling with me. "I- I can't live without you," I told her. Whatever it sounded like, it was true.

"Do you know how hard it is for me? I'm used to you being everywhere with me. I'm selfish, yes, but I can't help it," I told her.

And then she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Do you think it's easy for me? Do you think I want to stay away from you? Not another city, but another country," she said and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but this is my path Jimin. You have yours and I have mine," she said.

"But I love you. How can you do this to me? How can you do this to us?" "Jimin, it's hard for both of us, but we can do it. Please," she pleaded.

"I wanted to walk in his footsteps, and now I've got my chance. It's hard for us, but I am finally going to live up to my dream. It's hard for me, but I have to do this, Jimin," she pleaded.

"Jimin, please," she pleaded me again.

And I didn't know what I was doing, but I slowly nodded. "Go on, live up to your dream and their dreams; I'll be by your side forever," I told her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to me and buried her face in my shirt.

Amin's POV----

It was hard for me. But I knew I had to do this. For myself and for them.

No words were exchanged between us as he left me standing at the airport. I could see the tears in his eyes, it hurt me, and I was sorry.

No goodbye or heartfelt words were said. He just pressed a kiss to my lips and held me close to him.

"I love you," he said and then left, not even waiting for my reply.

But I was sure if he had waited for me tell him that I love him as well, he would have either stayed with me, leaving everything behind in Korea, or he would have taken me with him.

And I was sure if he had waited and if I had told him that I loved him as well, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from going with him.

Tears fell as his face came into my mind.

When I reached home, I fell on the bed. I already missed him.

There was no end to the silent tears that fell out of my eyes. He completed me and now I was alone.

I wouldn't have a Jimin to wake up to every day. I wouldn't have a Jimin to cook for despite him being a vampire. I wouldn't have a vampire beside me. I wouldn't have a Jimin coming home to me after work each night. I wouldn't have a Jimin who'd make me smile, laugh, happy; who'd make me feel loved and beautiful and needed.

That night I had dinner alone. That night, I slept alone with no Jimin to wrap him arms around me.

I had never missed Jimin more.

I love you, Jimin.

And with that, I fell asleep to wake up to a new day in my life; a new beginning.