19-

Jimin's POV----

Her eyes widened when she looked at us. And then a giggle escaped her mouth.

"Honey. Honey, come here and see the kids," she called her husband.

Heat rose to my cheeks as I heard that. I wanted to put Amin down in an instant, but arms failed me and instead I kept holding her. She too was too surprised and shocked to say anything.

A moment later, her father came from upstairs and joined his wife. He looked at the scene and laughed.

"That's so cute," her mom said and I could feel Amin's body heating up.

"It's not cute, mom," Amin mumbled and then looked at me. "And you," she said in a loud voice, "Put.Me.Down.Right.This.Instant." I gulped and put her down. An angry Amin was a scary Amin.

We just stood there looking at each other; all four of us. Then Amin's dad laughed again. "That really was the cutest thing I've seen in quite a while. Ah, you kids remind me of my youth, when I would hold up your mother like that," he said and smiled.

As soon as he had said that, the blush was suddenly sucked from mine and Amin's faces and plastered on her mom's cheeks.

Whoa, I didn't know she could blush; heck, I didn't know elder people could blush. And this thought gave me even more of a sense that I belonged to a family and that I wasn't alone. I had people who made me feel welcomed as their own son.

And as much as I had felt embarrassed before, it was worth this odd, yet sweet feeling of being part of a family.

"Mom, you're blushing!!!" Amin suddenly spoke as she realized the situation. She then grabbed my arm and shook it. "Jimin, look, Mom is blushing," she said and smiled. "Yeah, Mrs. L/N -no, Mom, Amin's right; you really are blushing," I said.

All three of them looked at me; shock evident on Amin's face while her parents had warm smiles on their faces. "I'm glad you called me that, Jimin," her mom said softly and smiled.

Calling her mom made sense. I never understood how it did, but it did. It just seemed right; so, so right. I wasn't really used to calling my own mother, mom. In fact, I hadn't ever addressed her in particular -neither, my dad- since they were usually the ones who would do the talking for most of the part and I'd just listen.

"Okay now that you both are back, go change and be down in half an hour; we're going to eat outside," Amin's mom announced.

We nodded and made our way towards the stairs. Amin raced up the stairs before me leaving me behind with her parents as I slowly made my way upwards.

"That really was cute, Jimin. I wish you both lots of happiness and cute, little moments like that, cherish them," mom told me softly and smiled. "And Jimin, I really am glad you gave me the title of your mother. Whatever happens, know that you're our son, Jimin, and we love you as our own."

I don't know what happened to me but in a swift motion, I was hugging her. She was a little take aback by the sudden gesture, but soon hugged me tight.

Her warmth provided warmth to me. It was a gesture I was unknown of. My parents never showed me any affection at all; neither physical, nor verbal. 

I kept hugging her and she didn't let go. I put my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes. This is what a hug of love, affection and warmth from a mother felt like and I finally felt that motherly affection I had always been deprived of.

Tears brimmed at the corners of my eyes a little, as the person I now called mother pulled away and gave me a motherly kiss on my forehead. "I love you, my little Jimin," she said in a motherly tone and ran her hands through my hair.