11-

Amin's POV---

I had convinced Jimin to let me go home, after staying another week at his mansion, finally. He was reluctant to let me go home. He said he didn't see the need for me to go, since I lived there alone with just the maids.

But, of course, Jimin had his own responsibilities and I couldn't stay at his place for 24/7. I had to go home, sooner or later.

Jimin was all pouty and sad when I was leaving. He drove me back himself, still trying to convince me to stay there, for my own safety and happiness.

Since Jimin and Mina both had been busy lately, I had been spending most of my time with Ill Sung.

Pretty soon we had gotten closer to each other. He would visit me sometimes and I would do the same.

Lately, he and I had been hanging out a lot. I liked how he would go all cute and call me noona. It made me smile every time.

.................................

I was waiting for Ill Sung to come home. He had texted me in the morning, saying he would be coming to meet me tonight. I was excited to meet him. He made me smile a lot and he was very comfortable to be around.

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring and the next thing I know, Ill Sung was hugging me. I hugged him back and I smiled.

"I'm going to miss you noona," he said, pouting. "Awww, don't worry, I'll call you every day," I told him and his eyes lit up.

"You never told me what made you suddenly want to go LA for one whole month," I said, as both of us seated ourselves on the couch.

"I did, noona!! You must have forgotten," he said. "Maybe," I said, shrugging it off. "But, noonaaaaa~~~ how did you forget? You don't love me enough to pay attention," he said, pouting and turning his face away. He was just like a baby. I laughed.

I stood up and went towards him. I bent downwards to his level since he was sitting, and then I took his chin in my hand and lifted his face. "Now, Ill-Sung, look at me. You know how much noona loves you right?" he looked at me.

His eyes lit up in admiration and he jumped towards me, burying his face in my neck. "I love you too, noona." We pulled away and I ruffled his freshly dyed pastel pink hair and he smiled.

 "Well, I'm going there to meet my friends. I haven't met them in a while now and I miss them. So all of us decided to meet at LA," he explained cutely.

"I see. So is it the only reason you're going?" I asked him.

He looked down, fidgeting with his fingers. "Spill it, Ill Sung. I know you well enough now to know you're hiding something," I said, smirking.

"You see there is this certain girl i...like...kind of," he said, and I could've sworn I saw him blushing. "OH MAAH GOD!!!!! Our little Ill Sung has found a girl," I said. "Noonaaaaa, stop it."

I laughed lightly. "But anyways, tell me is she beautiful? And how did you meet her? Tell me all about her," I said.

"Yes, she is very pretty.....but not as pretty as my noona," he replied innocently. He really was such a cute baby. "And she doesn't smell as nice as you, noona." He pouted at that.