7-

Amin’s POV----

I ran inside. I went to Mina’s kitchen and drank some water to calm myself down. By now, the guests had started leaving. Mina and Min Jun were seeing them off.

After a while, Jimin came to the living room. He sat away from me. “Jimin-” I said. “Amin, please, don’t say anything for now,” he said. He was still breathing heavily. I wanted to know what was happening, but I knew I had to wait.

There was a very awkward silence between us. A few minutes later, Mina and Min Jun came back. Eunji was in her mother’s arms. They saw us both sitting apart from each other, not talking at all and they started bombarding us with questions. I didn’t know what was going on so I just waited for Jimin to answer.
He calmed down a little bit and then started talking.

“The bond has been formed,” was all he said, before both Min Jun and Mina started talking rapidly in a language I couldn’t understand. Maybe it was vampire language, or some other language.

After a minute or two both of them calmed down.

“Let me just tuck Eunji in bed, then we’ll talk about this,” Mina said, “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes. Don’t do anything until then.” And then she left with Eunji in her arms, followed by Min Jun.

Mina’s POV----

“Let me just tuck Eunji in bed, then we’ll talk about this,” I told them, “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes. Don’t do anything until then.”

I took Eunji to her room. After tucking her in, I quietly closed the door of her room and left.

In Mina and Min Jun’s room~~~

I went to the bathroom to change and remove my makeup. I was done after a few minutes. I went outside to find Min Jun looking at me. He came close to me and hugged me, making circles on my back to soothe me.

“It’s going to be alright, Mina,” he told me. I hummed in response. He pulled away and kissed me and then he hugged me again. I took in his warmth for a few more moments and then we pulled back.

I sighed. “Let’s go sort this out.” He nodded and held my hand as we made our way downstairs towards the living room.

Amin’s POV----

After a while, Mina and Min Jun walked downstairs. Both of them had now changed and I could tell we were about to have a long conversation.
The last time we had a long conversation, it was three months ago, when Jimin and Mina had told me that they were vampires.
Mina and Min Jun sat and then our conversation began.

“What happened, Jimin? Are you sure?” Mina asked Jimin. He lifted his head and looked at her. “The bond formed; with her,” he said, gesturing towards me. “How?” This time Min Jun asked.

“It was him. He came. He came for her, Min Jun. And you know what, he would have drained her dry if I wouldn’t have come on time,” Jimin said through gritted teeth.

I could tell he was really angry. I was confused. What bond?
Mina and Min Jun both nodded. “Guys, who came? Who is ‘he’?” I asked, confused. They all looked at me, as if I had just popped out of somewhere in the middle of their living room. I felt intimidated. “He. He is the man who came for you that night, to drink your blood,” Mina explained patiently.

My eyes widened. So they knew him? “Yes, we do know him. He is our cousin; Jae Sung,” Mina said, as if she read my mind. My eyes widened more; if that was even possible. I didn’t say anything. These guys really knew him.