9-

Amin's POV----

I opened my eyes against something warm, soft and good smelling, only to find out I was in Jimin's chest; his arms wrapped around me.

How did we end up in the same bed?

Then the events of last night came inside my mind. Jimin, he was there with me and I had fallen asleep in his arms. I felt embarrassed.

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face. He looked like a prince. His face and skin and body - his everything- was flawless and perfect. I touched his face in order to re assure myself that he was really there.

My finger tips brushed against his skin.

I sighed in relief. He was not a nightmare, thankfully.

Slowly, Jimin opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning," he said, smiling. His eyes weren't even fully opened; his fluffy blonde hair a little messed and his cheeks puffy and light pink.

My God! Park Jimin was damn gorgeous. He looked ethereal and breathtaking first thing in the morning.

"Good morning, Jimin," I said. "Staring at me first thing in the morning?" he said with an eye smile. I blushed in embarrassment. His arms were still wrapped around me. Being in Jimin's embrace made me feel warm and safe. Jimin made me feel safe.

My heart was beating so loud against my chest. I was afraid Jimin would hear it. Then he got up, with me still in his arms. He looked at me all serious. "How are you feeling now, Amin?" he asked. "I feel better than before," I told him honestly.

He hugged me tight. I looked at him, confused. "I promised myself I'd hug you tight as soon as you woke up," he whispered.

He let me go and got up from my bed and went towards the door. "Well then, go and get changed. Are you going to sit here all day, thinking about me? You need to have breakfast," he said with a smile. Then he stopped again. "Oh, and I can hear you beating heart from over here,," was all he said before he left.

I sat on my bed, dumbfounded. He could hear my heart beat from that far away. How would it have felt hearing it that near to me? I shook the thought out of my head as I went towards the bathroom to get changed.

I took a shower, did my morning routine and changed into white shorts and a black shirt.

I had left some of my clothes here. Jimin would sometimes make me stay the night when I would visit. So I decided keeping a few pairs of clothes would be better.

I went downstairs and into the dining room. Jimin got there just as I was about to sit. Even though I told him he didn't need to eat just because of me, Jimin still insisted to eat.

Since it was Sunday and Jimin had no work, we decided to spend the day at home and just chill out. We saw a movie, we ate, we played a few games and it was fun being with Jimin.

Jimin kept on holding onto me and cuddling with me during the movies. It was really cute. From what I had found out from Mina, Jimin had had this habit of cuddling with someone or something while watching TV. Jimin really was a very cute person and it made my heart warm.

Mina and Min Jun came to visit us in the evening. Eunji had gone to one of her vampire cousin's home and so she didn't visit. We had dinner together and it was really god seeing both of them. Both, Min Jun and Mina asked me if I was feeling okay and I told them I was.

We talked until midnight, when I realized it was time I went back home. Mina may have noticed it and she said, "Amin, I think it's best if you stay here with Jimin for a few days. He will keep you safe. And besides, you both need to give some time to the Pact to develop, especially Jimin. I don't think he'd be able to stay away from you. He has been extra clingy to you all day."