5-

Amin’s POV----

It was currently Saturday noon and I was getting ready for a dinner party at Mina’s. It was Mina and Min Jun’s two year anniversary.

I was ready by 6:30 pm. Jimin had told me that he would come pick me and we’d go together. I was waiting for him, when I heard the door bell and then Sun Jung came in my room. “Mr. Park is here,” she informed. I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

When I went down the stairs I saw him waiting for me.  Jimin, he looked so good, I was speechless. He was wearing a formal suit and had his hair pushed to the back, revealing his beautiful forehead, which was a blessing for the world. I could only look at his revealed forehead for hours without getting bored. I was mesmerized.

He smiled as soon as he saw me and came to the last few stairs I was on and stuck out his hand for me. I took his hand and he gave me his eye smile.  He kissed my knuckles and my heart skipped a beat.

“Hi, Jimin,” I said shyly. “Amin. You look beautiful,” he breathed out. My heart skipped a beat as he spoke my name. “You don’t look so bad yourself, Jimin,” I told him, and he gave me an eye smile again.

“Shall we go then?” he asked me. I nodded and we went down the remaining stairs.

Jimin’s POV----

There she was standing on the stairs; her delicate form making her look like a princess. She was literally glowing. All she needed was one look and people would start calling her a royal princess.

She smiled at me. I went towards her and took her hand, kissing her knuckles.

“Hi, Jimin,” she said cheerfully. “Hi, Amin, you look beautiful,” I said. “You don’t look so bad yourself, Jimin,” she said and smiled. “Shall we go then?” I asked her. She nodded and we went down.

I opened the door of the passenger seat and Amin got in. I went to the other side of the car and sat in. We then drove off. Mina’s home was about a fifteen minute drive from Amin’s home. We kept talking during our drive there.

She looked so cute while ranting about how bored she got at home. I laughed at her and she pouted.

“I told you, you can come meet me at my office any time you want to,” I told her getting out of my car, going to her side to open the door, as we had arrived at Mina’s home.

“Yeah you did, but I don’t want to disturb you while you do your work. And you know people think and talk, and I, for one, don’t want that,” she said, getting out too.

I moved closer to her until our noses were touching and I cupped her face. She was still pouting.

Cute.

Amin’s POV----

“Amin-ah, I don’t care what people think. It’s my office and I can bring any one any time I want to. And next time someone talks about you, just tell me. I’ll make sure that they won’t even think about looking at you,” he whispered in my ear.

Oh no, Jimin you are too close.

My heart beat kept on increasing and I blushed due to the close proximity. Then he pulled away, smiling widely.

How could he do that? One moment he’d be whispering in a seductive tone and the next moment he’d be all smiley and cute. How?

And then we walked inside the mansion, arm in arm.