4-

Amin's POV----

It had been three months since had I met Jimin and Mina for the first time. We had become even closer and I would hand out a lot with them.

In these past three months, I had visited Mina's home many times. In fact, I had stayed there for the weekend last week, since Mina was off work.

Her daughter, Eunji, was a very cute kid and I simply loved her. Mina's husband, Kang Minjun, was a very nice man and he treated me like his little sister. Seeing Mina and Minjun made me happy. They were a perfect family of vampires.

I had had a girls' day out with Mina yesterday. We went shopping, we saw a movie, we ate and we also had our nails done at Mina's favorite salon.
I came home after having dinner with Mina and her family, last night.

Now, I was on my way to Jimin's company. It had been a week since I had last met Jimin as he was busy and he had called me yesterday, telling me to come to his office.

I had never visited his company so he told me that this way I'd get to visit his company and we'd spend the whole day together. Of course I was free and I told him I'd come, since I didn't have anything else to do.

A smile found its way up to my lips as I thought about meeting Jimin. Jimin was the ultimate best friend and ideal friend anyone would want. He was so caring and he had a very cheerful and bubbly personality.

Jimin had sent his car and chauffeur to pick me up, even though I had insisted that there was no need.

I got out of his car, once we reached there and saw the grand building, which reminded me of my parents and why we lived far away.

After completing my studies, my father had insisted that I stay here for a while, so I just stayed. And then I had gotten used to Seoul in a while and I wanted to live here.

Stepping inside the grand building, I looked around. It was just as grand on the inside as it was on the outside.

I went to the receptionist. "Hello ma'am. How may I help you?" she asked kindly. "I'm Amin L/N, and I'm here to meet Mr. Park," I replied.

She nodded. "Yes, he informed me to send you to his office once you came. Take the elevator on the right. His office is on the top floor," she told me.

Then a man came and escorted me towards the elevator. He pressed the button that went to the highest floor.
I got out on floor 38 and another man came and escorted me to Jimin's office.
As I was going, all eyes turned to me and people looked at me up and down. I felt nervous.

Finally the man stopped in front of a room that read 'CEO Park Jimin.' I smiled as I saw his name. I politely thanked the man and he left.
I knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard his beautiful voice speak. I went inside and there I was greeted by a handsome Park Jimin sitting on a chair, working on his desk.

I wonder if he has a personal stylist at home considering his hair is always well styled.

I looked around a little. Jimin's office wasn't too big; it was the perfect size. His desk was pushed to the back wall, a little towards the right side. There were a set of couches on the left side and an indoor plant stood in the right corner of his office; beside his table.

As soon as Jimin saw me, his eyes lit up and in less than a moment he was hugging me. He used his inhuman power even in his office.

"You're here," he said, hugging me. I took in his smell. He smelled like vanilla.

Do vampires smell this good?

Jimin's POV----

I was doing more paper work in my office when Amin came. As soon as I saw her, I felt better. I hugged her tightly.

She smelled like peppermint and chocolate, but her blood smelled even sweeter.

I looked her up and down. She looked so beautiful. She looked ethereal.
I then stood up straight and said, "I was tired but the thought of spending time with you is motivating me to do my work."

Amin's POV----

"I was tired but the thought of spending time with you is motivating me to do my work," Jimin told me, smiling wide until his eyes turned into crescents. "I've got some paper work to do. We'll go out once I'm done," he said. I nodded.

He then sighed and let me go. I sat on the couch and he went back to his desk. He was completely focused and looked even better.

Time skip~~~

Jimin's POV----

It had been an hour since she had come. I wanted to complete my work as soon as possible so that I could spend time with her.

I could feel her staring at me, and I wanted to stare at her too. It's no fair she gets to stare at me for an hour and I don't get to even look at her. I pouted a little.

When I was done, I got up and stretched. "Let's go," I said. I went over to her and gave her my hand. She smiled and took it and I pulled her. She was in my arms in a moment, and I looked at her.

"Jiminnnn~~~" she whined. "Yeahhh?" I asked her, smiling. "Are you going to stare at me all day or we going?" "You got to stare at me for an hour. Why can't I stare at you for a minute?" I said, pouting. She looked away, embarrassed.

Cute.

I let go and offered my arm, being a gentleman, laughing. She hooked her arm in mine and laughed too. We then left.

As we were going, all eyes were on us. The employees whispered among themselves and I felt each eye in the office following me and Amin. I smirked to myself. We left the building and got in my car.

I took her to a fancy restaurant for lunch. After lunch we went to the amusement park. She screamed half the time, holding on tight to me. I laughed at her being scared to death and she kept pouting again and again.
It was evening in no time.

We had dinner together and she told me about her life and childhood and we talked about random stuff.

Time flew by and soon it was time to go home. We sat in the car and I drove off. We reached her mansion after a while. She gave me a quick hug.

"I'm glad you came today. I missed you," I told her. "I missed you too, Jimin," she replied. "Well, now you can come to my office any time of day you want to," I told her, smiling. Her eyes gleamed, "Really?" I nodded.

She hugged me tight. I give her a little peck on her cheek and then she left. I waited until she went inside and I drove off to my home.