18-

Jimin's POV----

I woke up against something soft and good smelling. Opening my eyes, I found my face in Amin's hair as she wrapped her arms around me.

She was still asleep. Last night's conversation replayed into my mind.

I looked at Amin's face and I knew I was the luckiest man alive to find my home in her arms. I caressed her cheek gently and smiled as she stirred a little in sleep.

An hour later, Amin woke up. She looked at me through sleepy eyes. "Jimin," she whispered and kept looking at me. I caressed her cheek once more.

"What time is it?" she mumbled, snuggling into my chest. "9 am," I replied, kissing the top of her head. She didn't move her arms from around me and just kept snuggling into me.

"Five more minutes," she mumbled. I hummed in response and kept her close to me.

"Okay, let's go eat. I'm hungry," she suddenly said sitting up. I smiled as I saw her race to the bathroom. After a while, she came out, wearing a fresh pair of clothes, her hair opened behind her back.

She looked beautiful even without any makeup. In a split second, I had my arms wrapped around her.

"I will never get used to your super fast speed, Jimin," she said, "but I love it nonetheless." And then she blushed. That was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"Now go change, Jimin and then we'll go eat. I'm starving," she said, and pushed me away.

After taking a shower and putting on a fresh pair of clothes, I went outside.

Amin was waiting for me and released a groan as she saw me.

"Finally, Jimin," she said rolling her eyes.

Then we went downstairs.

We were greeted by Amin's parents as we entered the living room. "Morning mom, dad," Amin greeted her parents. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. L/N," I said as took my place on one of the sofas.

"Morning kids," Amin's father said. "Jimin, just call us mom and dad," Amin's mom said.

I smiled a little and nodded.

How was it that it hadn't even been 24 hours since I had met her parents, yet they treated me like their very own son? A part of me became a little sad as I thought about how my own parents had never treated me as their own child.

"Let's go have breakfast, you both must be hungry," Amin's father said.

We exited the room and went into the dining. As we took our seats, our breakfast was brought to us and all of us dug in.

"Jimin, did you sleep well last night, my son?" Amin's mom asked me.

"Yeah I did. Your house is really comfortable, I really do feel at home here," I told her truthfully.

This caused her to giggle and she nudged her husband a little as he smiled as well.

Like last night, we kept talking during breakfast a well.