21-

3rd person narrative----

Jimin slowly lifted Amin's hand to his face and looked into her eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"If it's too much -if I'm too much- tell me," he breathed on Amin's wrist. She nodded and her eyes told him to go on.

Jimin's fangs appeared and he suddenly inserted them inside of Amin. A whimper escaped her lips but she covered her mouth.

Jimin kept sucking her blood but still managed to keep the eye contact, telling her that it'll be okay.

"Jimin, it's hurting," Amin breathed out after a few moments and Jimin suddenly stopped; his eyes back to their normal color.

He lifted his head and Amin saw her blood smeared on his lip. He licked it away and quickly held Amin's wrist, applying pressure on it as blood seeped out of the two holes made by Jimin's fangs.

Without saying a word, Jimin dragged Amin to the bathroom. "Is there a first aid kit here?" he asked her. "Yeah, my parents always kept one in every bathroom just in case," she replied, "it must be in one of the cabinets."

Jimin moved with Amin beside him and searched the cabinets, finally finding the kit. He opened it with one hand and quickly took out some cotton and disinfectant.

"This is going to hurt," he told her and then took her free hand and put it on his arm. "Hold it," he said, eyeing his arm and Amin nodded.

He then applied the disinfectant gently on the two holes, and cleaned the area. Amin pressed Jimin's arm too tight due to the pain and closed her eyes tightly.

Jimin tried to be as gentle as possible and took out a gauze and rolled it around her wrist gently.  He then rolled down her sleeve.

Then rolling his sleeve up, Jimin bit himself, as blood started to flow out of his wrist. He gave his wrist to Amin. "Drink," he ordered in a serious tone.

"What?" she said. "Don't argue; just drink. You lost blood, Amin. You need to heal as well and my blood will do the trick," he said and then moved his wrist to her face.

Amin grabbed his hand hesitantly and lifted it to her mouth. And then she drank the red liquid flowing out.

The metallic taste of blood overtook her senses but Jimin urged her to keep drinking even though she felt like she'd die any second.

And then, it was over. Jimin brought his wrist back to himself, and quickly cleaned it. Amin saw it heal almost instantly. She too felt better than before and felt the pain in her wrist diminish a little.

Amin kept watching Jimin, as he threw the used material and put back the rest back in its place.

He then turned to her and gave her a smile. "Your blood tasted even better than it smells," he said.

Then he leaned in and put his forehead on top of hers and breathed out. "Thankyou," he said.

"Come on, you look tired. Lets sleep," he said and then they went out and got into bed.

Jimin wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"Tonight was fun," he said. Amin hummed and snuggled closer into him.

"Mom and Dad; they really feel like my own parents," he told her his feelings. "I feel at home here, Amin. It's amazing."

Amin smiled in his chest. "I'm really glad you feel that way Jimin. They're our parents now; yours as well," she told him and he smiled at the thought.

"Did you like the places we went tonight? And what about the food?" Amin asked him. "It really was amazing. Your country is nice, Amin. I love Korea, but I've come to love your country in just a short time as well," he replied with a smile on his face.