Chapter 44

Nara pov

I actually felt bad after saying that me and Heeseung are just friends. I don't really know about my relationship with him. What if I said that Heeseung is my boyfriend, what would he do? Is he going to be disgusted or what? Whatever I want to start cooking.

I grabbed the kimchi and put it in the microwave. I just bought the instant one because it will save some time for me to cook the other dishes. While waiting for the kimchi, I started to cook the other foods.

Heeseung is helping me cutting the vegetables and some sausages. After a few minutes, the kimchi is done so I take it out and serve in on a plate. I finished cooking everything and the last thing I want to do is make mango juice. I grabbed the mangoes from the fridge and began to do what I have to do.

_

Timeskip...

I've done serving everything including the juice so I decided to call everyone. Heeseung, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jungwon is already downstairs while the others is still upstairs. We waited for them.

"Wow everything looks so delicious!", Niki said and ran straight to the dining table.

"You cook all of this?", Jake asked while pulling the chair.

"Yes, with a little help from Heeseung and Sunoo", I smiled.

"Since everyone's here, let's eat!", I said as they excitedly take the foods. I chuckled at their behaviour.

"Aren't you going to eat Nara?", Jungwon asked.

"I'll wait you guys take all the food you want first", I said as he nodded.

"Here", Heeseung suddenly hands me his plate.

"Oh it's okay, you can eat fi-"

"That's not mine, that's yours, I took it for you", he sweetly smiled. (OMO 🦋🦋🦋)

"O-oh....thank you...", I looked down and blushed.

"Nara is blushing hyung", Niki said teasingly as I hit his shoulder. I forgot to mention, I sat between Heeseung and Niki. I began to munch on the foods hungrily. Wow, the foods that I cook is delightful! I'm so happy.

It was all silent went suddenly someone break it.

"Ah, Heeseung hyung, when will you and Nara will get married?", Niki asked.

I gasped caused me to choke on the meatballs. I coughed as Heeseung gave me a glass of water.

"Are you okay?", he asked as I nodded while touching my throat.

"Aish Niki, sorry Nara he's always like that, whenever he got bored he always talk about what's on his mind....sometimes it could be dirty thoughts....", Sunghoon said.

"Yah, I'm not dirty minded.....", Niki rolls his eyes.

"Balls", Jungwon spoke as Niki laugh out loud.

"Look, I literally just said balls, he laughed like it meant something", Jungwon chuckled.

All I can do is hold my laugh. They are such a crackheads.

"Okay enough everyone, let's finish the food and watch a movie, do you wanna join us Nara?", Heeseung said.

"That's awesome, but no thank you. I have to go home, mom don't like it if I stay here too long, you guys understand right?", I said.

"Yes, we are that's okay, I'll call the private driver to send you to your house", Heeseung said.

"Okay", I answered before shoving the gimbap into my mouth.

_

Timeskip...

"Okay bye guys! Thank you for inviting me, I had so much fun!", I said while waving at them from the car.

The car drove away as I sighed. It was a tiring day, but they make it worth it though. After a few minutes, I arrived at my house. I opened the door and looked around. It was dark like no one's around. I put my bag and rested on the sofa.

Then, Heeseung came through my mind. Ugh why him? I can't forget about how sweet he is earlier. I'm really confused, I really like him but....I don't really know if I can date him....will the manager fired me if I date him? Aish this is insane! I scratched my head and went towards my room. Then suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oh dad", I said.

"Hm Nara, where did you go?", he asked making me nervous.

"U-uh.....", I stuttered.

I can't lie....

"I-I had dinner with the enha's, I'm sorry if I didn't -"

"It's okay. I'm not mad just asking. Sleep well", he patted my head.

That's strange....he's not bothered about it? He's not like Yeonsang though. If I came home late, he would nag me. But dad doesn't.