Chapter 45

Yeonsang's pov

I can't control her life....like mom and dad said, she also needs freedom....so I don't have to care about her, even if she had trouble or anything. Nara wants that, so I'll let her be, it's her choice.....

I deleted the messages that I was about to send to her and went to sleep.

_

Nara's pov

I grabbed my phone and opened my instagram. Well, it's like almost a thousands followers even though I barely do anything on this account. I'll just upload a selfie though. I'm bored. I opened the camera and brings my phone far to my face. Then pose!

*click* *click*

Hmm, ha! This picture is okay!

I wrote the caption and posted it

I wrote the caption and posted it. Hmm kinda felt satisfied with my work. I placed my phone on the nightstand and turned off the lamp when suddenly my phone beeped multiply times nonstop. I quickly opens my phone and seeings so many likes and comments notifications from my earlier post. WTH?

I opened the instagram and clicked the post.
ALREADY 10348 LIKES?! There's about 1000+ comments so I decided to reply some of it.

nisania368_: Hi how are you? By the way you're so pretty!

>reply to nisania368: Hi! I'm doing great! Thank you awh 🥺.

enha4evas: Wow you posted! Hm I wish I was you ☹️

>reply to enha4evas: Awh don't be like that sweety, I'm just a normal human, be yourself okay love you 😘.

sunghoonlove: 🤮🤮🤮

what is wrong with this comment? I clicked the delete button and rolled my eyes. People are so rude these days..... Then I scrolled more until I saw to one comment.

bangtinyenhas: Is this the girl everyone is talking about? Oh my god she's pretty that's possible that Heeseung will like her.

>nighxlove reply to bangtinyenhas: Yeah I thought about it too.

> officialfanofenha reply to bangtinyenhas: Hmm, idols aren't allowed to date aren't they?

> feverenhaluv reply to officialfanofenha: Yeah you're right, but let's not talk about their life okay? Mind our own business 🥰

> officialfanofenha reply to feverenhaluv: okay I'm sorry guys.

Then the comment ended. Really? Idols can't date? B-but what about my relationship with Heeseung? Will I got fired and cancelled? The fans might attack me....and it will looks like I'm hungry for Heeseung's love....

I switched off my phone and turn off the lamp. I stared at the ceiling a while before my eyes slowly closed shut.

_

The next morning... (2 days more before the tour)

Heeseung's pov

"Guys, can Nara come with us to the concert? Will manager-nim mind?", I asked.

"Why not? It's okay I think because Nara is the one of us, she had to makeup you there bro", Sunoo said.

"Oh....I forgot", I scratched my head.

"Well, she may be your girlfriend but how can you forget that she's one of the staffs hyung", Niki said teasingly.

"Okay, okay I'll tell Nara about it", I rolled my eyes playfully.

Then suddenly the door opens revealing a beautiful angel-I mean Nara... She looks so beautiful...like always.

"Hi! Did I bother you all?", she said.

"No, not at all, come and join us", I answered while patting an empty place besides me.

She sat next to me as we began to talk. But Nara acted strange, she barely look at me while talking.

"Nara is everything alright?", I asked.

"Um...nothing...actually", she said while looking down. I know there's something wrong.

"You don't have to lie, you can tell me", I said and brush her hair that's in front of her face.

"I....uh can we talk? Privately?", she said. She seems serious.

"Okay, sure. You guys wait here", I said and went towards a room with Nara.

"Okay what's up?", I spoke as she took a deep breathe.

"I hope you won't be mad and disappointed after this.....", she said looking down.

I lifted her head up by holding her chin.

"You can tell me anything", I said and softly smiled.

"U-uh....well you know....I think all of this is wrong....", she said.

"What's wrong?", I asked worriedly.

"About our relationship....", she said as tear fell.

"W-what are you talking about?", I stuttered. Is she serious right now?

"I think, we should end this.....relationship"