A Night To Remember

She slowly starts unbuttoning your shirt, one button at a time. You make your way to her waist and caress her slowly, giving gentle squeezes here and there. She occasionally lets out quiet moans, she enjoys the little teases you're giving her.

Darkness: You're holding back, why don't you let loose and treat yourself to a night with me~

Y/n: D-darkness, you're being too q-quick. H-how about we do it when you're s-sober? (You stutter without breaking eye contact)

Darkness: Nooo, don't be like that (Hiccup) don't leave me craving your rough touches.

Y/n: I-I'm sorry, but I don't feel like y-you're in full consent here!

Darkness: What more consent do you need other than me begging you to go rough on me?

Y/n: I-I'm sorry (Hiccup) but I-I can't do this

As you try to step out of the room, she pulls you back and holds you against the wall. You can see her facial expression has changed into something more serious.

Y/n: Darkness I won't (Hiccup) do it (You hold her arms, trying to pull them off you)

Darkness: P-please, don't leave me like this. It's embarrassing being a single 21-year-old (Hiccup) That has never done any pleasing acts with a man

Y/n: D-darkness... I-I didn't know you felt that way

You decide to let goo all the fear of being labelled a player, a heart killer, a ladies' man, and decide to help darkness with her desires

Y/n: A-alright, but just (Hiccup) this once, okay?

Darkness: (She nods as you can see her expression changed into one that's happier)

Y/n: D-don't blame me if it doesn't feel good, its my first time at all of this (You wrap your arms around her waist)

Darkness: Do whatever you must, anything makes this pervert feel good (She wraps her arms around your neck again but gets closer)

Y/n: (You kiss her slowly, to savor every single second of this moment)

Darkness: (She slowly starts trying to use her tongue in the kissing process)

At this point there's no turning back, you two already started so the only thing left is to seal the deal. Both your tongues are intertwining and rubbing with each other, each second of friction just stimulates you both into wanting to keep going.

You push her down on the bed and hold her down without breaking the kiss. The slurping, grunting and quiet moaning sounds make you want to explore her more, to see her reactions when you really get intimate.

Y/n: W-will you allow me to (You pull on her undergarments) Y-You know

Darkness: You can do anything you please Y/n, as long as it pleases me as well

Y/n: (You unstrap her brassiere and slowly take it off her, revealing her breasts)

Darkness: (She gives them a little squeeze and jiggles them at you)

Y/n: (You blush at the sight and look away, but look back to assert your dominance)

Darkness: No fair, I'm the only one getting undressed, what about you? (She covers herself in embarrassment)

Y/n: S-sorry about that, let me just- (You finish unbuttoning your shirt and take it off)

Darkness: T-this too (She giggles and tugs on your pants)

Y/n: (You giggle and sigh while taking off your pants) B-better?

Darkness: P-perfect~ (She uncovers herself) n-now I feel less embarrassed

Y/n: G-good to know

You pin her down as she wraps both her arms and legs around you, refusing to let go. You kiss her again, but this time you fondle her breasts. You've never felt one in your hand; surprised over how large and soft they are, you expected something with more muscle, but reality is better than what you expected.

Your tongue keeps moving to the rhythm of hers, both in sync and knowing where to move, as if both of you have years of experience with this.

Darkness: I can't handle this any longer (She lets go of you and spread her legs) p-please, complete your perverted needs and finish inside me

Y/n: (Your face turns red as you grab her underwear and slowly pull them off)

Darkness: (She keeps her legs closed and giggles) open them

Y/n: (You hold her knees and slowly spread her legs revealing her most sensitive of areas)

Darkness: (She uses her feet to pull down your underwear, making your erection bounce out) Oh my, what a wonderful tool you have there

Y/n: Y-yeah, t-thanks (You look away)

She uses her fingers to further spread her slit as she begs you to begin with the fun.

You slowly start by inserting the tip of your erection. As she covers her mouth you can hear her muffled grunts and moans. It just makes you want to rough her up a bit, but you manage to stay controlled.

Y/n: D-darkness, are you doing w-well?

Darkness: h-haah~ y-yes, just keep going (She grips onto the bed sheets)

As you plunge deeper, you look at her, Happy and pleased. Maybe this is what you both wanted, maybe you should embrace it as much as you can.

You manage to fit it all the way in, all you feel is her insides twitching and tingling. You go down and hug her, she hugs you back and holds on to you.

Darkness: (Panting) Y-you can start u-ugh~ moving

Y/n: A-alright then

You slowly start moving your hips, making your tool go in and out. She looks so pleased, her quiet little moans and occasional squeals make you want to keep moving. She's so wet, you're basically slipping and sliding in and out of her.

You grab her breasts and caress them gently, pinching and squeezing the tips of her nipples.

Darkness: Y/n~! Y-you're being s-so touchy~

Y/n: S-sorry, I-I was just- (She kisses you slowly)

Darkness: I wasn't c-complaining- n-ngh~

Y/n: I-I'm almost d-done (You start moving faster)

Darkness: T-truth is, I-I already c-climaxed three times~ b-but I am about to a-again (She grips onto your back and bites your shoulder)

Y/n: S-should I end i-inside? (You go harder on her)

Darkness: Y-yes~! I-inside please~! (She holds on tight)

You slide it all the way in again, but this time you spread her legs and vulva a bit further for you to get as deep as possible in her.

She lets out a loud moan as you gush inside her. She loosens her grip but keeps holding onto you.
You kiss her passionately and roughly, as if you never want this moment to end.

As you pull out of her your semen drips out as well. You rub her clitoris as she keeps giving little moans.

Darkness: Y-Y/n~ c-can we hug in our s-sleep? (She covers her mouth and looks at you)

Y/n: (You giggle) Yes, yes we can.

You both hug each other and go to sleep without any clothes on, just a blanket to cover you both. This night will forever be in your memory, but thats a good thing.