Joy

Your relaxing afternoon came to an end when you saw aqua running towards you.

Aqua: Ruuuun! Run for your lives!

You wondered what she was running from until you got up and looked behind her. A hoard of beasts were hot on her tail, angrily screaming and swinging their huge weapons.

You both got up and began running out of the field and into the mansion.

Y/n: Aqua, what the hell! What did you do this time!

Aqua: I'm sorry! I saw something shiny by the woods and decided to take it!

Darkness: Who the hell does that! And why didn't you give it back!

Aqua: It looked worth a lot of money!

Y/n: That's more of a reason to give it back!

You got your armor and weapons and got ready to fight. Kazuma and Megumin also joined the battle, it didn't seem fair that you took something from them and are going to fight them for it. The only defense you had was that they started to chip away at the mansion.

Darkness: Do something like this again and we'll leave you to deal with it by yourself!

The growls from the monsters overwhelmed your voices, making it hard for you to understand what is being talked about.

The monsters were made of stone, so electric attacks weren't going to make a cut on them. Aqua is the only one that could do damage with her water abilities.

She shot the golems one by one, leaving only their remains on the field. All other attacks were rendered useless, aqua was left to do all the work by herself.

Aqua: Help! Help!

Kazuma: We're useless here, its your time to shine Aqua, you can do it.

You all sat back to see aqua use all of her energy to snipe all of the golems on the other side.

Darkness: How long do you think she'll last?

Y/n: I don't know, I'd say 10 minutes, tops.

Megumin: 8 minutes, bet.

Kazuma: Fools, she can only do 3 minutes.

Darkness: 1000 Eris says she'll do 5 minutes.

Kazuma: 1000 Eris says she'll do three!

Megumin: 1000 Eris says eight!

Y/n: U-uh, 1000 Eris says 10 minutes!

You all watch Aqua taking down the golems, kazumas old timer is going pretty fast, maybe you might win this bet.

Kazuma: God damm it! She did more than three minutes!

Megumin: Told you! Come on Aqua! Do eight minutes!

She gets on her knees as her legs are already too weak. The golems are almost done, and so is Aqua.

Kazuma: Seven minutes!

Megumin: A-Aqua you can give up now! Come on!

Kazuma: Nine minutes!

Y/n: You can stop Aqua! W-we'll take care of the rest!

Aqua keeps firing at the golems. Getting on her feet was a good way to conserve her energy.

Kazuma: Thirteen minutes! Aqua how!

She falls back on her knees whining.

Aqua: Y-you idiots! You d-didn't help me! A-asses!

After all that commotion you and darkness went out into the town to see who can come to fix the mansion walls. They are damaged pretty bad, a simple mason won't do the trick.

Y/n: So where can we find someone to do this job? I've never seen any high ranking mason around.

Darkness: I think I know someone who can help, the price is also a reasonable one.

Y/n: Alright then, I'm just following your orders.

Darkness: (She speaks sarcastically) Ha ha ha, the big man is following his ladys orders.

Y/n: Yeah yeah, you wish I would follow your orders, tiny lady.

Darkness: I'll hold you down on bed, then we'll see whos tiny.

You both walk into a shady looking shop and walk up to an old man drinking some tea.

Darkness: Mister Gelda? Are you free?

Gelda: Yes, yes, I am. Tell me, what do you need?

Darkness: A group of golems attacked our mansion and nearly destroyed the walls, we want to know if you would be able to fix it for us?

Gelda: I'll take a look at it, depending on how bad it is I'll give you an answer.

Darkness: Many thanks Mister Gelda, we will see you at the mansion.

Gelda: You're welcome Darkness, I'll see you there.

You both walk out and make your way to the mansion. Feeling a little curious, you ask Darkness about this "Gelda" man.

Y/n: Who was that guy? He looks too old to do that job.

Darkness: Don't let his stance fool you y/n. He devoted all his stats into strength. He's a living legend. Some say he has over 900 points in strength, I myself only have 165 attack.

Y/n: That is very impressive, no wonder he still accepts jobs.

In the mansion you and darkness lay on the bed in your bedroom. There's nothing to do and everyone has had too much excitement for the day.

Darkness: What if we had our fun at this time of day?

Y/n: I don't know, it would be easier for people to walk in on us.

Darkness: We could cover ourselves in blankets, thats a good cover!

Y/n: Darkness no, bad.

She looks down and away from you.

Y/n: Question, how do you have babies?

She starts laughing at your silly question and tries to calm down in order to talk to you about this.

Darkness: Y/n?! Didn't your parents teach you this?!

Y/n: Yeah but I don't knoe how it works here in this world!

She clears her throat.

Darkness: Ok so, people have fun unprotected, and thats how babys are made, ta-da!

Y/n: I know that, but how is it you haven't gotten pregnant?

Darkness: I ask aqua to give me a weekly heal, her magic gets rid of any foreign being in your body. For the first weeks of pregnancy, you don't even know you're pregnant. Thats why I take a weekly dose of magic so if I do get pregnant, I can stop it early.

Y/n: What about if your already months pregnant? Can you stop that?

Darkness: No dumb dumb. During the first weeks of pregnancy, the fetus is a foreign being, thats why her magic gets rid of it. After a month or so, the fetus merges with you, so its no longer foreign.

Y/n: Thats amazing, does she give her services to everyone in need?

Darkness: Oh no no, only Megumin and I. No one else knows about the magic she can do.

Y/n: Thats sad, she could make plenty of money like that.

Darkness: Tell her that and she'll start doing it, I'm telling you.