She's mad

As you all walked to the guild you noticed darkness was a few steps ahead of you. Not knowing what was wrong you tried to get close but with every step you got closer she got further.

Not wanting to get the teams attention you just let it slide.

You all walk into the guild, it's already full and people are waiting for their mission scrolls.

Darkness walks to a nearby empty table and sits down. Her position looks uncomfortable so you walk over to see what's wrong.

Y/n: Is everything alright Darkness?

She stays quiet

Y/n: Hey? Hello? (You wave your hand at her) Darkness?

Darkness: What do you want.

Her voice was different from usual. Her sweet and calm self was disturbed and replaced with someone angrier.

Y/n: I just wanted to check on you, I saw you were walking and sitting weird.

Darkness: Take a wild guess at why I was acting like that. (She looks away)

Y/n: Bad mood? I guess? (You tilt your head)

Darkness: Wrong guess, come back when you realize what you did. (She gets up and walks to the others)

Y/n: [What could have I done to bother her]

It suddenly dawned on you. She's mad because of the little fun you had with her this morning, more specifically how rough you were...

Aqua: We got the mission!

Megumin: Yeah! Let's go!

You all walk out and to a huge castle. An old, seemingly untouched one. Rumors say it was some sort of home to one of the devil kings army leaders, but those are just rumors.

Aqua: Alright so listen up, there's some sort of monster here inside this castle and the mission is to get rid of it without destroying the castle.

Megumin: But I don't know anything other than explosion magic!

Aqua: I know, we'll split into teams because of that.

Kazuma: (He looks at you) Y/n, you're the toughest one here, you can go with darkness or aqua. Megumin can't do much so she will be with me and whoever doesn't go with you.

Aqua: I can heal kazuma and Megumin since they're the weakest.

Kazuma: Great idea! Darkness you go with Y/n since you two are basically the strongest!

Darkness looks at you and nods.

You all split up and walk separate ways through the mansion. As you're walking down the hall you grab Darkness's hand.

Y/n: H-hey, I'm sorry for this morning. I got a bit carried away.

Darkness: I want a proper apology (She pulls her hand away and keeps walking)

Y/n: [God damn it, now I have to find out what she likes]

Walking down another hall you meet a dead end, no way out other than to go back.

Darkness: Let's head back, maybe the others will have better luck.

Y/n: I wouldn't call it luck, but you're right.

As you start walking away you hear something, a noise coming from the bathroom.

Y/n: Should we check it out?