After Dark

As you all make your way to the guild you grab Darkness's hand and pull her into a secluded alley.

Y/n: Does this seem like a proper place to ask for an apology?

Darkness: This is one of the worst places to ask for an apology Y/n, but let me hear it.

Y/n: I'm sorry for being rough on you this morning, I got carried away pretty fast, is there a way I can make it up to you?

Darkness: Well now that you mention it... There is this new tavern on the outskirts of the kingdom, we could go there tomorrow night.

Y/n: Y-yes of course! Anything you want, as long as I'm with you

Darkness: You cute pervert (She gently squeezes your cheeks) then it's settled.

You both walk into the guild and see the team collecting the money.

Kazuma: I still can't believe we risked our necks for 500,000 Eris...

Aqua: I know, I expected something at least over 1 million...

Megumin: Let's stop complaining and get home, my feet are killing me...

After a long walk through the town and to the mansion everyone collapsed onto the floor.

Aqua: Im more tired of walking than fighting!

Kazuma: You're a goddess right?! Just heal our feet!

Aqua: Oh right I AM a goddess! (She reaches out to all of us and uses her healing magic)

Kazuma: Ahhh, so much better...

Megumin: I'm gonna go take a shower, I feel all sticky and sweaty.

Darkness: (She leans over to me and whispers) let's take a bath, some alone time would be much needed.

Y/n: (Whispering back) true, lets go.

You both walk into the bathroom with your clothes and towel. The water is just right for a long, warm, soothing bath. After all your did expell a lot of energy today, it would be bad not to regain that lost energy.

Darkness: This is nice. Taking a bath is my favorite part of the day (She leans on you)

Y/n: You're right, this is relaxing. As if all my troubles are getting washed away...

You hold her hands and put your fingers between hers. Her small, soft hands are a perfect fit for yours.

Y/n: Hey, you're a swordsman right? How come your hands aren't damaged?

Darkness: Aqua uses her healing magic to make my hands normally soft and smooth. You should ask her to do the same with yours, seeing how they're rough.

Y/n: Yeah I should (You look down and talk in a jokingly manner) maybe I might get more ladies.

Darkness: Say that again and the ladies will run from you after I'm done giving you a beating.

Y/n: Yes ma'am...

You both get out and dry yourselves up before getting dressed. The smell of the lavenders really made you feel relaxed and almost as if you regained lost energy.

Darkness: We should head out to see what the others are doing. Go check on them, I'll be out in a few once I'm done drying my hair.

Y/n: Alright, I'll be waiting for you there (You gently slap her behind while walking out)

You walk into the kitchen but see it's empty, no one has come to check out what's to eat or anything. You hear noises coming from the hallway, gentle groans and moans.

As you make your way down the noises get louder and louder. You peek into what seems to be the laundry room and see Kazuma and Megumin there.

Megumin: H-hey stop it, the others might come!

Kazuma: Oh it's just a few minutes, no one can catch us like this (He puts his hand under her dress)

You try not to become noticable as Kazuma pleases Megumin. Her soft squeaky little moans are hard to hear through these thick walls.

You quietly run back to darkness as shes just walking out of the bedroom.

Darkness: Whats wrong? Why is your face red?

Y/n: J-just thinking about the dirty things we did, that's all.

Darkness: Pervert, let's see what's there to eat.

You see Megumin and Kazuma walk into the kitchen the same time as you two. Megumin looks a bit embarrassed and is holding onto Kazuma's shirt.

Y/n: What's up with her? (You look over to Megumin)

Kazuma: Oh shes just a bit clingy, thats all (He hugs her)

Darkness: Where's aqua? I haven't seen her since she used her magic on us.

Kazuma: She's probably in her room sleeping. She's a goddess so eating is not necessary for her.

Y/n: Then we should make something to eat, what's in stock?

Kazuma: Let me check (He let's go of Megumin and checks the cupboards) we have bread and meat, we could make sandwiches.

Y/n: Yeah that sounds pretty good, let's do it.

You and kazuma both get together and start making dinner. Darkness and Megumin sat down to chat at the table. You tried to listen to their conversation but they were too far away.

Y/n: So what do you like to do?

Kazuma: Just relax, there isn't much to do here you know, everything is kinda boring.

Y/n: I see, do the girls also just lay around doing nothing in their free time?

Kazuma: Take a look for yourself. See Darkness and Megumin chatting there, aqua is sleeping. They're used to this kind of life, we aren't.

Y/n: True true, well is there something us guys could do?

Kazuma: Most guys around here just train with their weapons, I don't see much fun in that...

Y/n: Same...

You set the table and serve the sandwiches to the girls and to yourself.

Darkness: Wow, I didn't know you could cook y/n.

Y/n: This isn't cooking sweetie, I can cook but this isn't one of the recipes (You giggle)

You all sit down to eat peacefully without any distractions.

Never did you think this would be your new life, a life so peaceful and quiet. One where you wouldn't be bothered by studies or financial responsibilities. Just happiness.

Kazuma: So what do you plan to do tomorrow night?

Y/n: M-me? N-nothing really, i might go to the new tavern that opened up.

Darkness: You are? In that case I'll go with you, it seems like a fun place.

Kazuma: So you're going on a date then? (She smirks)

Y/n: I-I would just call it an outing of some sort-

Darkness: Y-Yes it's a date, is there a problem?

Kazuma: No No (He leans back on his chair) You two lovebirds should have fun, maybe spend a night of fun at a hotel if you know what I- (He gets splashed in the face with water)

Megumin: Kazuma stop being weird