Adult Fun

You run back to the room where darkness laid still. You get on the bed and hug her tight. She's so warm and soft, the perfect girl for you.

Y/n: Hey Darkness, what are Kazuma and Megumin?

Darkness: Kazuma is a human and Megumin is a member of the crimson demon clan, which are something like humans.

Y/n: No not that, I mean what are they to each other?

Darkness: (She stays quiet for a bit) Well... I really don't know.

Y/n: Really? How long have you known them then?

Darkness: N-no I don't mean it like that, I mean that I don't know what they view themselves as.

Y/n: Are they like, you know. Lovers or something?

Darkness: Well... I mean, they do the the things that we do (She mumbles) even the adult fun part.

Y/n: [So they fuck too huh...] Oh, thats good. I saw Kazuma trying to do, umm, dirty things to Megumin.

Darkness: Yeah, he likes to do that. Megumin likes it too but she prefers to keep it all in a bedroom, rather than publicly showing it.

Y/n: Thats good to hear. What about you? Do you like it when we keep everything in here? (You smile)

Darkness: (Her face gets red) W-well, I-I U-uh...

Y/n: We'll keep it in here for now (You kiss her head) one day all the lands will know you're mine, and only mine.

Darkness: I like to hear that. I hope you actually do so (She rubs her head on your chest)

You rub her back gently and slowly as you begin to fall asleep. Her gentle breathing is so soothing and reassuring. Her soft, smooth hair intertwined with your fingers and her cute little hands holding you tight. You drift away with your love in your arms, all is good.

The sun passes through the glass window and shines on your face as night has turned to day. Darkness is still sleeping with you, comfortable and still knocked out from yesterday.

Y/n: Darkness, wake up~

She groans and moves around as she hugs you tighter and tries to go back to sleep.

Y/n: If you don't wake up I'll get touchy~ (You rub her shoulders while making your way down her back)

Darkness: Nooo... I don't wanna get up... A-and stop trying to touch me down there while I s-sleep!

Y/n: (You grab her bottom with both your hands and give it a gentle squeeze) Oh come on (You giggle)

She bites your shoulder and doesn't let go. You gently bite her neck and she suddenly lets go. Filled with embarrassment she lays her face on your chest and stays quiet.

Y/n: E-everything alright darkness?

Darkness: P-pervert!

Y/n: Oh you like it when I do this (You rub slowly)

Darkness: I-I won't fall for your t-temptationsn that e-easily!

Y/n: (You pull up her nightgown) What do we have here? Black panties? (You pull them between her bottom)

Darkness: N-ngh~! H-hey stop that! Those aren't m-meant for that! (She tries to fix her panties)

Y/n: Awww, cute~ (You take off her hair ribbon)

Darkness: W-what are you doing!

Y/n: (You tie both her hands behind her back) Just having a bit of morning fun (You kiss her neck)

Darkness: H-huh~? I-it's too early y/n!

Y/n: (You leave a hickey on her) Awww, just a few pumps?

Darkness: P-pumps? W-what's that!

Y/m: You'll see~

You lay her on the bed and spread her legs. At this point she already accepted what you're going to do and doesn't struggle to close them.

Darkness: J-just be quick, P-pervert (She looks away)

You move her garments aside and rub her sensitive parts slowly as her legs twitch while she wiggles around. Those quiet little moans never help with making you stop; instead, they're motivational and make you want to keep going.

Darkness: H-hurry! H-hah~ W-we need to go s-soon!

Y/n: Alright alright, just don't get mad if you didn't enjoy it well (You slowly put it in)

Darkness: H-hngh~ B-be gentle!

Y/n: Sorry~

You go gentle with her as she moves around groaning. She knows you like her moans so she trys to stop, but you both know she can't.

Darkness: Y-Y/n~! S-slow down! (She moans)

Y/n: Aren't you the one that told me to be quick? (You go all the way in)

Darkness: U-ugh~! Y-yes but I didn't k-know it would hurt!

Y/n: I'll be slower then (You giggle and move very slow)

Darkness: T-thats better (She breathes softer)

As you're moving it slips out, no big deal, so you put it back in.

Darkness: Y-y/n please stop! (She moves around rougher)

Her voice sounded painful so you stopped, asking her whats wrong.

Darkness: Y-you put i-it in the w-wrong hole! (Her eyes get watery) T-that hurts

You look down and see you didn't notice where you put it in, you just found a hole and stuck it in.

Y/n: S-sorry darkness, I got carried away

Darkness: I-Its alright, j-just be careful

Y/n: (You move slowly)

Darkness: N-ngh~ I-I said take it out!

Y/n: You seem to be enjoying it~ (You lift her nightgown, exposing her breasts)

Darkness: N-nha~ P-pervert!

Y/n: (You bend over and get close to her) Yeah but I'm your pervert~

Her face turns red as she hears those words.

Darkness: Y-yeah you're mine!

Y/n: Thats good to know (You move harder)

Darkness: (She moans louder as her eyes get watery again) Y-y/n please~!

Y/n: D-darkness I- (You hug her and shove it all the way in, releasing everything inside her)

After cleaning up and getting dressed you both walk out to see the others have just waken up.

Kazuma: (Yawn) Good morning you two...

Y/n: G-good morning

Kazuma: So how'd you sleep..?

Y/n: W-we slept good, how about you?

Kazuma: Yeah... Just a bit hungover...

Darkness: H-how much did you guys drink last night?

Aqua: Enough to get us kicked out... (She heals kazuma)

Megumin: We have to go to the guild, the special mission we wanted to go to is available today, who knows if we'll get it if we go this late.

Y/n: Let's go then! We don't want to be late!