A Wonderful Day

You open your eyes, rubbing the morning sand off. As you look around the room it's very bright, it even stings your eyes a little, morning has arrived and you're one of the victims to it.

Darkness is there, holding onto you in the same position she went to sleep. You two have become so close yet are still complete strangers to each other. You wrap your arms around her and hold her close, it's clear you don't want this moment to end. You neet to get your day started, so time to end this wonderful moment.

Y/n: Darkness (You shake her gently) wake up.

Darkness: (She groans and holds you tighter) Just a little more...

Y/n: (You rub her back) Its time to get up, we have missions to do.

Darkness: (She goes up from your chest to your neck and hugs you) P-please just a few more minutes...

You don't know if she's just sleepy or if she also doesn't want to leave this position and moment so you let her have those few extra minutes. While you're gently scratching her back you think of what turns her on most, she doesn't seem to like gentle things and she gets rather excited when being hit. Maybe she's a masochist?

You test this theory by gently biting her shoulder. She moves a bit but doesn't move away, she's either comfortable with it or she's enjoying it. You bite down a bit harder as she lets cute little pants and groans.

This isn't going to help with anything, you're not getting answers to your question, except just being turned on.

Y/n: Darkness? (You pat her back)

Darkness: M-mhm? (She looks up at you)

Y/n: I have a question to ask.

Darkness: A-ask away

Y/n: D-do you prefer me to be rough or gentle? [Damn it that sounded way better in my head]

Darkness: I-I- (She hides her face in your neck) P-pervert!

Y/n: (You giggle) Cutie

She stays quiet. You want to ask a question, a thousand times riskier than what you just asked. Your confidence levels have always been low, lower than average. After many high school rejections, you doubt this will work, but this is a new world. So it's worth one shot.

Y/n: H-hey, you say I-I'm a pervert r-right?

Darkness: Y-yes, what about it?

Yln: (You take in a deep breath) C-can I... C-can I become y-your pervert (You feel embarrassed)

Darkness: H-huh? W-what do you mean by that? (She looks up again)

Y/n: (You can feel the overwhelming amount of butterflies in your stomach) I-I want you to... (Your voice cracks and you stop talking)

Darkness: Y-you want me to be what?

Y/n: (You struggle to talk and mumble) I-I... u-uhh...

She holds your hands and kisses you. Her soft and warm lips on yours make you feel a bit better about your question.

Y/n: I-I just..! I-I want you to be mine!

Darkness: (She tilts her head) What do you mean? (She blushes) D-do you want me to b-be some kind of perverted s-slave?!

Y/n: (You hold her hands) no no not in t-that way!

Darkness: T-then what!

Y/n: D-darkness I want t-to be your l-lover!

Silence fills the room as both of you stay quiet. You prepare to ask for forgiveness for asking such a question, but as you are about to speak you hear her clear her throat.

Darkness: (she wipes her eyes) I-I'd love to...  (She holds onto you)

Y/n: (You hug her tight and stay quiet)

You hear a knock on the door.

Kazuma: Hey guys wake up, its almost time for a mission...

Y/n: Y-yeah we'll be out in a bit!

Darkness: W-we're naked you know..

Y/n: Y-yeah I'm aware of that

Darkness: Y-you've already seen me like this so th-theres no problem with seeing it again! (She dramatically pulls off the sheets)

Y/n: (You wrap her with the sheets) N-No matter how much times I've s-seen you like this it'll still be flustered!

Darkness giggles and gets up.

Darkness: Very well then, join me in the bath if you will~ (She walks into the personal bathroom of the room)

You get up and follow her. As you walk in shes waiting for you in the bath. The bathroom was scented with lavenders, the surfaces of all areas were perfectly clean. Darkness laid there in the tub, looking at you with seductive eyes.

Darkness: Come here y/n, the bath is ready.

You walk in and get in the bath behind her, no man would sit on the lap of a lady so you asked her to move forward for you to get behind her. 

Y/n: (You try to act cool and talk dirty) I don't know what's more comfortable: me sitting and relaxing in this bath or you sitting on me

Darkness: (Not expecting that answer she embarrassingly covers her face) P-pervert!

Y/n: (You giggle and hug her from behind) I love you~

Darkness: I-I love you too~

After your well deserved cuddle session in the bath you both walk out to the kitchen to meet the others for your mission.

Megumin: What took you guys so long! We should have been outta here twenty minutes ago!

Aqua: Calm down Megumin, you know Darkness likes long baths. Y/n probably had to wait for her to finish (She looks at you) right?

Y/n: Huh? O-oh! Y-yeah she takes very long! (You rub the back of your neck)

Darkness: Oh do I? Maybe I'll be quicker next time (She giggles)

Y/n: [You're not helping!] Y-yeah haha..

Kazuma: Well I went to get the mission from the guild already, lets just get this over with.

Aqua: What quest did we get? (She leans on kazuma's shoulder)

Kazuma: Some monster extermination thing, near the edge of the forest.

Y/n: So meat collecting again?

Kazuma: No not this time, this meat won't be for eating. These are monsters like trolls or pig people. None of them are good to eat, believe me, we tried.

Y/n: A-alright then- Lets go then team

Aqua: Alright! Lets go!

Kazuma: Yeah!

Megumin: H-horray? Did you forget we're fighting monsters?!

Kazuma: Don't ruin the moment!

As you walked down the plains the sun shone higher and higher in the vast blue sky, occasionally getting covered by white, fluffy clouds. Walking closer to the forest you could smell the foul odors of the bloodshed from previous battles fought here.

Kazuma: Stop, they're coming. Get ready team.

Y/n: [What the hell could be coming and why is he so serious about this...]