Date night

After breakfast you both sat down wondering what you would do on this day off. Aqua said she went to get a mission at the guild but she hasn't returned yet. Suddenly Megumin walked into the room looking tired and beat up.

Y/n: Good morning, you look pretty messy.

Megumin: Is that really the best you could say to me...

Y/n: S-sorry it just rolled off my tongue-

Megumin: It's fine, it's fine. I just had a rough night

Darkness: Kazuma took a bit too long?

Megumin: Why is that the first thing that comes to your mind?! I couldn't sleep well alright! (She crosses her arms and walks out)

Y/n: D-did we just piss her off?

Darkness: Don't worry about her, she gets mad like this all the time. She'll say sorry later.

Y/n: Alright then (You get up) I'm going to go practice my aim with my axe outside, I still don't know how to properly throw it at something.

Darkness: I'm coming too, maybe with some training I'll at least be able to hit something.

Y/n: Alright then, lets get out weapons and head out.

The strong winds blow across the field as you and darkness stand under a tree to get some shade.

Darkness: (She swings her sword at a dummy, not landing a single hit) Aghh why is this so hard!

Y/n: D-darkness, let me help... (You get behind her)

Darkness: What are you going to do?

Y/n: Alright, stand up straight and hold your sword out

You wrap your arms around Darkness from behind and hold her hands. You help her swing the sword around in a smooth flow from left to right. You move with her closer and closer to the dummy until you start chipping away at it.

Y/n: See, you're doing it!

Darkness: I'm doing it! I'm hitting something!

She swings one more time and completely decapitates the dummy. Her training is done for today.

Y/n: Alright Darkness, you can take a break while I practice my aim with this thing.

Darkness: Alright then (She sits under the shade of the tree)

You throw the axe at some dummies and hit them right on the forehead. As you reach your hand out the axe comes flying back into your grasp.

Y/n: What can we do now? Training is getting a bit tiring.

Darkness: We could take a bath together and walk around town, I've always wanted to do that. Just not alone...

Y/n: Alright then, let's head inside and get cleaned up.

You both walk inside and to the bedroom where you set your weapons down. You follow Darkness into the bathroom where you admire her stripping off her clothes.

Darkness: Wow, you don't even try to hide your perverted side anymore, do you?

Y/n: S-sorry I just got distracted.

Darkness: I could see that (She giggles)

You get into the tub with her and hold her close. You never thought you'd get this close to a girl before, not a girl. A woman.

You kiss her neck gently and gently bite her ear.

Darkness: Y-y/n, what are you doing?

You realize what you're doing and quickly back your head away.

Y/n: S-sorry I wasn't paying attention to what I-I was doing.

Darkness: It's alright, It (She looks down) It made me feel loved...

Y/n: Then how about I give you a few more?

She covers her face and nods. You kiss her neck all around, slowly and lovingly. Her skin is surprisingly soft for a swords person. You kissed her with your eyes closed as every kiss took longer than the last.

It all ended when you opened your eyes and looked down at her neck.

Y/n: O-oh no...

Darkness: W-what happened? Did something bad happen?

Y/n: I think you'll have to wear some more concealing armor...

Darkness: I don't know what you did but it better not be bad!

Both of you get out, get dried and dressed as darkness walks out to her bedroom mirror.

Darkness: What did you do y/n!

Y/n: I just gave kisses! I don't know how those got there!

She tries rubbing them off but all her efforts are useless.

Darkness: How will I go to the new tavern now!

Y/n: You can just wear a scarf or something!

Darkness: (She looks through her stuff) I don't have a scarf! Or anything to cover this up!

You run over to her closet and pick out a long-sleved shirt she has.

Y/n: Do you use this? Do you like it?

Darkness: Well I used to, but it doesn't fit anymore

Y/n: Perfect

You run to the kitchen and grab a knife. You cut one of the sleeves off the shirt and grab a sewing kit. You make sure the both ends of the sleeve are sealed before sewing them together.

Y/n: Ta-Da! You can use this for tonight!

Darkness: You never cease to amaze me, you know?

After all that you both walked to the kitchen for lunch.

Y/n: It looks like the place is empty, even if they left, they didn't bother leaving a note this time.

Darkness: They probably went out to find aqua and got stuck with her drinking somewhere.

Y/n: I should have guessed that, none of them can control themselves.

Darkness: Yeah, booze controls them easily, none of them are capable of saying no.

Y/n: What about you? Can you control yourself? (You look over to her)

Darkness: Yes I can, I can perfectly control myself and not drink too much.

Y/n: What about when you got drunk and we did naughty things?

Darkness: (She blushes and looks away) T-that doesn't count you know! I-I was home and not on the street!

Y/n: I guess that counts (You giggle)

She looks away in embarrassment. It looks like she didn't remember that night at the moment, but it popped into her memory quick.

Y/n: So what are we going to eat for lunch?

Darkness: I-I have no idea, sandwiches?

Y/n: We already ate that. How about I help you come up with something we can make?

Darkness: That sounds like a wonderful idea!

You both get behind the stone counter and pull out all the baskets of ingredients you could use to make your lunch. A vast assortment of fruits, vegetables and meats all at your disposal. What could you and Darkness possibly come up with to make for lunch?