Journey Begings

After all the commotion outside you and darkness decided to spend the rest of the afternoon in the bedroom. Thats the only place you both would feel safe in.

You changed off your armor and laid in bed. Darkness was sitting in front of her drawer brushing her hair.

Her long, wavy hair reminded you of a girl you liked in your past life.

What was her name again? Ah, yes, Tanya.

The girl that treated you the nicest out of all the others. She was the only one that was actually close to you, unlike other so-called friends.

It was like Tanya never left you, like she was there with you in Darkness' body.

Darkness: Y/n? Is everything alright? You've been staring at me for the past ten minutes.

Y/n: Yes yes, everything is fine. Just got lost in the train of thought.

Darkness: What do you wish to do? We're free this entire afternoon, is there any place you want to go?

Y/n: How about we stay here to have a good rest of the afternoon? So far nothing has gone well when we stepped foot outside of the mansion. Let's just stay here.

Darkness: That doesn't sound too bad, maybe we'll stay out of trouble for once.

She walked over to you and laid next to you, resting her head on your chest. Her soft, gentle breathing was really reassuring and made you feel happy.

You wrapped your hands around her waist and pulled her in closer. You kiss her neck slowly, savoring every second you get.

Darkness: Y-y/n! Not n-now!

Ignoring her calls, you keep kissing and licking. Her sudden little moans sound so adorable and makes you want to continue.

She eventually gives in and holds you tight. Her grasp on you makes you wonder if you should stop or continue.

You bite her neck and hold her tightly. She grabs onto you and tightens her grip. The flowery smell of her hair and the perfume she put on was driving you crazy. With every kiss you wanted to keep going, every mkan of pleasure was also a fuel source for your lust.

Darkness: Y-Y/n! We'll get c-caught!

Y/n: Doesn't matter. If I can get this in exchange for getting caught I will gladly agree.

You run your fingers down her back and grab her behind.

She lets out an adorable little shriek before loosening her grip a little. You've successfully dragged her into this, there's no turning back.

Its 3pm in the afternoon, you and darkness are busy getting down to business in bed. The heat between you two is intense. The sloppy kisses and caressing of various body parts is like throwing gasoline into the fire. The suspense and worry of getting caught just gives you adrenaline and a little more need to keep going. Little by little you both you both lose clothing, taking off the big cloths until only the garments are left.

She grabs onto the sheets in order to refrain from gripping and scratching your back. Her face expresses emotions that are difficult to understand with one look. The lust in her gaze, mixed with the excitement and worry of anyone finding out. It all drives both you crazy.

Both your clothes are off, the only cloth on the bed are the sheets and the blanket over the both of you. The pleased yet pained face she makes when you insert and thrust in her, the smug and tease-full face you make while looking into her eyes. Another mixture of feelings both of you share. You both get more and more stimulated by the second, something very pleasurable is happening.

Slow sloppy sounds are made under the sheets, made from the variety of smooches and kisses and the way you thrust into her. Her stimulated sounds, sometimes a bit too loud, leak as well as the fluids from her body. The climax between the you two is the most exciting part, it is what this entire session is for. The smells from the fluids you both let out overfilled the room, perfuming every little corner. At this point, even if they didn't catch you and darkness in the act they would still know based on the smell in the room.

Once done she took deep breaths and held tightly onto you. The adrenaline was fading away and you both were becoming aware of what happened. Her hair was messed up and it seemed like she had only a little energy left in her body. Both your necks are covered with love bites and actual bites. It seemed she got a little violent while you were at it, your back was scratched and partly bleeding.

Y/n: Darkness. I hope aqua can heal this part of me...

Darkness: I'm sure she will, we just have to make up an excuse...

Y/n: I don't think we can make up an excuse for scratch marks that look like they fit perfectly in your hand...

Darkness: True...

You both got up and got dressed, making little to no eye contact. Walking out you saw aqua looking a bit worried walking down the halls of the mansion. She seemed like she had something important to lay off her chest. You slowly approach her and ask her whats wrong. She was being tough to crack but eventually gave in to saying what was wrong.

Apparently she had a lover from the city, but he was recently sent on a mission. Sadly, the mission failed and the kingdom had presumed the men dead. Aqua knows he wouldn't have given up so easily and she wants to go on the mission to save him. According to aquas information, the mission was not made to be dealt with common knights, they needed a team like us, the problem is she doesn't know how to tell the team that she had a secret lover and now he needs your help.

You're not so good with words so you tell her you'll help tell the others. It seems the enemy is weak to what we have. The dispatched mission was filled with strong, bulky men. That's the complete opposite of what they should have sent.

After a while of talking with aqua you gather the others in the living-room. You explained everything that happened and how aqua is going to need all the help she can get. Any person who is interested can help, no matter what their element is, as long as everything is planned out correctly this should be a total and complete success.

Everyone walks out of the room except for darkness.

Darkness: Y/n... is this really a good idea? Are we any match for this enemy? will we even come back...

Y/n: Don't worry, well come back alive with those men, we just have to take our time to plan it correctly.

Darkness: Alright then, we're all counting on you...

You've just set yourself up for the most horrifying adventure of your life, How will you plan this out? Will you even come back alive..?