Chapter 46

Nara's pov

"What are you saying? Why?", he said as he began to tear up. Oh god....what have you done Nara, you've made him cry....

"I...I-",

"You what? You shouldn't do this.....if you're having a problem tell me....I'm here for you", he said while holding both of my hands.

"No Heeseung...I'm okay but...I think we have to end this relationship for our own good....you're an idol...I don't think you and I can date right now....I'm just your staff", I said while looking down...avoiding an eye contact.

"No it's actually okay, manager-nim said it's okay if we date, we just can't expose on the social medias", he said.

"But still....I don't deserve you, what if your fans attacks me if this got exposed online? I'm scared, Heeseung....", I said while and shook my head.

"They have no power to stop us....we deserve this....you deserve me...and I deserve you...stop saying that", he said while caressing my head.

"Heeseung....you don't understand....it will-"

Without finishing my words, Heeseung smashed his lips into mine. His lips was soft making me calm. Then I kissed him back before we pulled away.

"Sorry Nara, I love you....I will never let you go....I promise I will protect you no matter what....", he said with a soft voice. It sounds like he really mean it....

"Are you s-sure?", I asked.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure Nara....", he replied.

"Promise?", I said while raising out a pinky finger.

"Promise", he said and and connected our pinky.

"I want to go home", I said.

"I'll come with you", he said as I nodded and went back to the others.

"What were you guys doing?", Niki said while smirking.

"Fighting", Heeseung said as their eyes wide open.

"Just kidding", Heeseung chuckled as they sigh as relief.

"You scared me, Nara if you want to know, when Heeseung's mad, he's scarier than my mom", Niki said as everyone laughed except Heeseung.

"Well that was funny.....anyways I have to bring Nara home, tell the manager about that", Heeseung said.

"Okay, don't be too late, we still have a lot of work to do and pack our things for the world tour. Tonight we have a vlive right?", Jungwon said.

"Oh yeah, you can pack too Nara, you can come with us", Jungwon continued, making my eyes widens.

"What? Really? Where? And when?", I asked.

"Malaysia! And it's the day after tomorrow", Jay said excitedly.

"Wow oh my god I'm so excited! I will pack my things right away after I arrive home!", I said while doing a happy dance.

"Okay, you guys can go now, be safe okay guys", Sunoo said as Heeseung nods then went towards the exit. Heeseung wears his mask and a cap.

"Let's wait for the taxi to come", Heeseung said.

"Taxi? Is it okay with you? What if they recognise you?", I asked.

"It's okay, I'm wearing my mask, they will never recognise me", he said as I nodded as response.

Then, the taxi came as I sigh of relief. Both of us went inside the taxi as I tell the driver my address.

_

Timeskip...

I walked out from the car as soon as I arrived at my house. I was confused when Heeseung also walked out from the car. Is he going home with me or what?

"Uh, aren't you going back to the building?", I questioned.

"I need some time to talk to you and see you more longer", he smiled making me blush.

"But how about the taxi?", I asked while peeking on the taxi driver.

"I told him to wait, and I'll give him extra cash haha", he said.

"Oh okay...", I said and nodded.

"Umm, Nara?"

"Hm?"

"About the things I said to you earlier, I really mean it okay....I love you Nara....I don't know if I could live without you.....", he said as he steps closer to me making me swallow my saliva nervously.

"I....love you too, sorry about my actions earlier, I was too scared and said it without thinking, and still....I don't deserve a talented person like you...", I said while looking down.

"Look at me, don't say that baby...."

Did he said b-b-b-b-b-baby.....??

"You're the most talented person I've ever seen....and I know...you deserve me....now don't think negative....I'm all yours", he lift my chin up and pulls me into a hug. Then I hugged him back. His scent is so good.....

"I'll get going now....bye Nara", he waved as I pouted.

"What's wrong baby?", he asked.

BABY BABY BABY BABY OMG I'M FANGIRLING HIM OMG OMG

"No bye bye kiss?", I asked.

"Awh you're so cute", he went towards me and gave a peck on my cheek and my lips. I blushed while caressing my hot red cheeks.

"Okay byee Nara, see ya", Heeseung said and waved at me while getting inside the taxi.

"Byee!", I waved back.

Then the taxi drives away as I sighed. IM SO F*CKING LUCKY TO HAVE HIM. IS THIS REALLY NOT A DREAM?! IM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN IDOL NAMED HEESEUNG THE MOST HANDSOME EVER! WTH AM I BEING A PICK ME GIRL RIGHT NOW? NO BUT HE CALLED ME BABY BABY BABY BABY AHHHHH!!!!

Then I died.

The end.

Just kidding HAHA LOVE YALL 😘😘😘