announcement

Important! Please read!
Hello everyone!

First of all, hello dear readers, I haven't talked to you in a while, since this book ended in fact.

I hope you're doing well.

This update is to announce that I've created a patreon page!

The link is in my bio!

The page I created is mainly a way for you guys to support me if you want to. You guys have been there ever since i started writing on this platform. Some of you might even be reading my latest fanfiction posted on here.

So, If you like my work, if it gives you any enjoyment, if it makes you smile, then ask yourself if you would like more of it. If the answer is yes, then please consider supporting me for whatever you can.

You guys have been with me through all these years as I've written for this fandom. I hope to be able to continue doing this for a long time to go. Writing has been a passion of mine for so long, I hope you guys will keep supporting me through this journey!

Also I have announced a goal on the patreon page. If I reach this goal, then I will be writing a sequel to A light in the void. If any of you are interested, then please, show your support!
Hope you guys have an amazing day

Link is in the comments

-Kira