All for one

With the internships over, they still had the weekend to get some rest before school started up again. On Monday, they will go back to their routine. However, before that, Aizawa and Izuku had the weekend to do whatever the hell they wanted.

Friday night, Aizawa suggested they watch a couple of movies. Despite their obvious differences in taste, they eventually settled on an old movie. It was made before the development of quirks. The movie told the story of a young man, who after his parent's murder decided to take justice into his own hands and become a vigilante. The story was interesting enough and the protagonist, who didn't have powers made it easier for Izuku to relate.

After that, they discussed the movie. Izuku going on a tangent about the movie's 'quirkless hero' and how he used his support items.

In this society, heroes didn't always have useful quirks. Most of them had a quirk that was activated given a certain circumstance that wasn't always met. Some of them had glaring weaknesses that made them useless in some fights. For example, Kamui Woods wouldn't last seconds against a fire quirk. On the other hand, Heroes like Eraserhead, Aizawa himself fought essentially quirkless. Aizawa's quirk only served to level the playing field. The rest depended on his own quirkless fighting abilities and years of hard work. Not to mention his support items, his capture weapon was essential in his hero work, after all.

The night went by, Izuku was finally coming out of his shell, he wasn't afraid to speak up and didn't expect to be punished for every little thing anymore.

It was getting late but despite already being exhausted from his internship and even though he was still recovering from his fight with stain, couldn't get some sleep. Aizawa, on the other hand, was out like a light.

Aizawa was acting strange, Izuku noted the way the older man would open his mouth, only to close it again. Whatever words he wanted to say were failing to come out. It was worrying, to say the least. Did his teacher have something to tell him? Was Aizawa afraid of his reaction? Did he do something wrong? Was he in trouble?

Shaking the thoughts out of his mind, Izuku slowly rose from his seated position on the couch. Making sure he made no sound, he turned off the television and walked past Aizawa's sleeping form making sure to cover up his teacher with the blanket that was now discarded on the floor.

Pausing for a moment, he took in the peaceful look that adorned his teacher's face. This man has already done so much for him. He will always be grateful to him. After all, Aizawa has given him something he's never dreamed of having.

________________________________

The next day went by in a similar fashion, they watched the morning news together, both of them enjoying the peaceful silence that had settled between them.

However, Izuku, who, in order to survive his mother's wrath, has grown accustomed to noticing the small shifts of behavior, knew that something was up with his teacher. He spent years observing his mother and learning how to guess her moods. He saved himself from countless beatings by doing so. It has become a sort of habit of his, watching people, analyzing their personalities and acting accordingly.

So, when Aizawa's attitude changed slightly, he knew something was wrong. His teacher has something to tell him but was nervous? No... why would Aizawa be nervous?

Dark thoughts swirled in his head, did Aizawa get sick of his presence? Did he want to get rid of him already? Of course, he did. His own mother couldn't handle it. Why did he expect Aizawa to be any different?

Politely excusing himself, he retreated back to his room. The guest room. After all, that was all that he was right? A stranger. An intruder in this man's home.