Cruel intentions

They made it to the classroom just in time for the bell to ring. They quickly found their seats and waited in anticipation for their teacher to arrive.

The class whirred in excitement, rumors and whispers roaming across the room. Their teacher for hero studies was said to be All might. The classroom door suddenly flung open. The sound making Izuku jump in his seat. All eyes turned to the front of the room.

"I AM HERE, OPENING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might's booming voice greets them, the hero stepped through the door, his long strides and straight posture emanating nothing but confidence. His signature smile leaving the students in complete awe and reassurance. The concealed excitement in the room erupted in a sea of exclamations, further bolstered by the Number One Hero's choice of Silver Age costume.

"Oh man, All Might's our hero study teacher! So lucky!"

"This year is going to be so crazy, I can't wait!"

"Oh my god, he's wearing his silver age costume! That's so retro!"

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to your most important class here at U.A. High! Here you will learn the essence of heroism." He grinned, eyes looking over every student in the room. "And today, we'll be doing." He paused for dramatics "Combat training!" An explosion of noise answered him. "But before we can get to the good stuff, we have to look the part, don't we?" He pulled a remote, seemingly out of nowhere and activated it, twenty steel containers came out from the classroom wall. "Come on now future heroes! It's time to suit up! When you are all ready, meet me at training ground Beta!"

The students quickly scrambled to retrieve their costumes, every one of them jumping in excitement at the thought of their costumes. Izuku sent his costume design to the support department a few weeks ago. All his original ideas were based on his favorite hero's costume. Now it would be too obvious to use those, nobody can know about his connection with the number one hero. He hoped the sketch he sent the support department would be enough for them to make him a costume that would both fit him and be practical for his quirk.

--

Izuku nervously walked through the tunnel leading into the testing grounds. It was a simple dark green jumpsuit with a sturdy white mask covering his lower face, a red belt attached to his waist to keep his support items. completed by a hood with two appendages sticking straight up.

It was a small tribute to the number one hero's blond tuft of hair. His overall appearance made him look like an overgrown rabbit.

He stepped out into the burning sunlight, absolutely stunned by the sight of his fellow classmates, their costumes were flashy and looking so cool! They already looked like pros.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! You, young ladies and gentlemen, are the physical embodiment of young heroes-to-be! they say the costume makes the hero! Stand tall and announce to the world that YOU ARE HERE!" All Might's booming voice encouraged the young students, his exclamation being met by cheers and whoops.

"Oh my gosh, Izuku you look so cool! That costume totally suits you!" Uraraka squeaked as she looked Izuku over.

Izuku flushed, partially from the sight of Uraraka's form-fitting black bodysuit with pink pieces resembling the design of an astronaut's equipment around her calves and forearms, with a similar collar at her neck. Her appearance vaguely reminded him of the costume the space hero: 'thirteen' wore.

"I just told them to work on putting pressure on my pressure points to keep the nausea down...but I didn't specify anything else...this is so tight!" she squeaked, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.