Deku!

Aizawa wakes up first, there's a slight aching in his back. Probably from his current position on the floor. They must have fallen asleep at some point during everything that happened last night. Given that, the boy in question is currently sprawled over him, hands clutching his side tightly. A strange clicking sound startles him. He looks up only to be blinded by a flash of light. He tenses in anticipation only to relax once he sees the source of the disturbance. Who else but his annoying best friend. He curses himself internally for giving Mic spare keys to his apartment.

The voice hero has his phone clutched between his hands, a satisfied grin adorns his features as he scrolls through the pictures he just took.

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa hisses in a low voice, he doesn't want to wake up the problem child after all.

"Came to check on the little listener! You two, just looked so cute. I couldn't help it." He justifies, as he tries to take one last picture. However, the death glare Aizawa is currently shooting him makes him think twice about it. "I brought some of his cloth from his house, he's going to be staying here right? Nedzu also asked me to see if the kid was up, to going back to school."

Aizawa hummed in response, slowly untangling himself from the boy as he rises to his feet. Izuku shifts a little, but ultimately settles back. The boy must have been exhausted if he's comfortable in this position.

The two heroes make their way towards the kitchen. Yamada promptly climbs on the counter as if it's completely natural, he swings his legs, content with his seat and watches as his best friends sigh loudly in exasperation before going to make himself a cup of coffee. "This is going to be a long morning," Aizawa mumbles to himself.

"So, how is he doing? I still can't get my mind wrapped around everything we learned." Mic asks quietly, his voice uncharacteristically quiet.

"He's as fine as he can be, given the circumstances, I guess... He's having nightmares. His nervous behavior makes much more sense now!" He begins quietly," Hizashi, the kid's first reaction is to flinch at everything as if he's expecting to be hit for every little mistake. He freaked out yesterday, thought I was going to punish him for breaking a plate by accident."

"I guess it's expected Shouta, he's been living like this his whole life... What kind of a mother does this to her own child. It's just so- it's wrong." Yamada's hands are clutched, his frustration and anger bubbling to the surface.

Aizawa knows that the voice hero is sensitive to these kinds of situation, although he can't really blame him. He'd like to find Inko Midoriya and make her pay for all the suffering she put Izuku through.

----------------------------

Izuku wakes up to a sweet smell coming from the kitchen. He straightens up and looks around.
Last night events playing back in his mind as he face-palms internally. However, although he slept on the floor, he feels strangely rested.

He gets up and follows the strange aroma. He walks into the kitchen and freezes. Aizawa has his back turned towards the counter and is apparently making pancakes. A man is setting the table next to him, the blonde hair and glasses gave his identity away. Present mic, his English teacher suddenly notices his presence and beams up at him, Izuku responds with a shy wave.

"HELLO, little listener!" The blonde's voice starts out really loud, but his shouting is reduced to normal talking, the reason makes itself known. Aizawa glares at the voice hero, his eyes are red and his hair is floating. A telltale sign of his quirk in action. Izuku really likes Present Mic but he can't help but feel grateful for his homerooms teachers' action. It's too early for this kind of shouting.