Ready! Set! GO!

"Racers in position!" Midnight says, pointing at the entrance of the stadium. They follow the direction she's gesturing to, eyes widening when they see how narrow the exit is. Izuku immediately realizes the reason behind the narrow gate. It's the first obstacle. Quickly, he makes his way to the front of the group.

Three flashing lights appear on the top of the entryway, signaling the countdown. Izuku crouches slightly, letting One for All run through his body. Whatever the obstacles are, his main strategy will be to blast through them, with speed, power and, most importantly his analytical thinking. He'll overcome anything they throw at him.
Present Mic's voice erupts from the speakers, the hero announces the beginning of the obstacle race.

"3, 2, 1 START!" He screams, his quirk magnifying his voice, making it ring across the stadium.

Izuku leaps forward, bolting straight through the exit before being crowded by the bodies of the student's all straining to get through. As he predicted, the exit, being as narrow as it was, was made to test the response of the students when faced with their first challenge. He could hear the shouts of the students behind him as they clamored to get through.

He runs ahead, knowing full well that his lead won't last for long, some of the students were already getting through.

"COME BACK HERE DEKU!" A familiar voice called out to him, Bakugou quickly catching up to him. Izuku looked behind him and saw that most of his classmates were already catching up.

He felt the air around them drop in temperature, his instincts screaming at him to act as dread pooled in his stomach. He was too late though, as ice suddenly encased his legs, promptly freezing him in place. The other students were enduring a similar fate. Most of them trapped except for the half-ice half-fire quirk user. Todoroki ran passed him, smirking as he saw the result of his quirk usage.

Having learned not to underestimate Todoroki's quirk, most of class 1-A's members had evaded the ice. All of them running after the boy.

"You won't get away that easily half and half bastard!" Bakugou hollered, quickly passing Izuku and closing in on the ice and fire manipulator.

Izuku had to act, it was now or never. With a 2% one for all use of energy, he kicked the ice encasing his leg and promptly set himself free. Not wasting any more time and immediately dashing after his classmates.

The ground rumbled beneath him as the second obstacle came into view. The familiar sound of metal whirring reaching his ears before he even saw the robots. This time, not one but dozens of zero pointers blocked his path.

"Every obstacle course needs obstacles! For our first barrier. ROBO INFERNO!" Present Mic announces excitedly through the coms.

Thinking on his feet, Izuku leaps at one of the robots, punching the mindless chunk of metal with a powered-up fist. The impact causing the abomination to blow up in many pieces of rubble.

Landing gracefully on his feet, he proceeded to pick up one of the metal chunks he found. He used it as a sort of shield against the rest of the robots as he went through the opening he's made himself by destroying the first one. His instincts told him it may help him, in the long run, to hang onto the metal sheet.

Izuku reaches the third obstacle, slightly panting from his previous challenges. He looks ahead to the next task; Present Mic announces it to be the fall. It's a canyon that must be crossed by rope. Todoroki having already taken the lead is already well on his way towards the end of the obstacle. Izuku ties the metal shield he'd picked up to his back, he makes his way across, using a small amount of one for all to boost his rapidity.