Trust

The next few days passed by in a blur. Aizawa kept hovering and fretting over him, all weekend. It was strange, yet endearing, to see that side of his homeroom teacher's personality. Clearly, the mall incident worried him. Izuku was lucky to have him as his guardian. They even spent the day packing together for the training camp.

Soon enough, they were all standing in front of the bus. Ready to go on the summer camping trip.

Looking around, Izuku noticed the way his classmates were practically vibrating in their places. Each one of them showing various signs of excitement. Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaminari were jumping around, yelling and shouting about the fun they were going to have, while others showed subtle signs. Like the light tapping of Yaoyorozu's foot against the asphalt as she talked quietly to Jirou, or the slightly more enthusiastic shop of Iida's hand as he organized the class's seats on the bus.

Izuku realized, he really enjoyed watching his friend's antics, with a fond smile on his face. They've been through so much together. It served to bring them closer to one another. They were family.

As they clambered onto their seats, it came as a pleasant surprise to see that Shinsou was on the bus too. Apparently, he was going to participate in the training camp in hopes to later join the hero course when the next semester starts. It made him really happy to see that his friend's dreams were being set into place.

Izuku settles on taking the seat next to Uraraka. They had grown closer since the start of school. He enjoys the light conversation they have and ever has always found great comfort in being around her upbeat demeanor.

The bus starts up and Izuku finds himself slowly falling asleep as he listened to the soft chatter coming from his classmates.

The next time he woke up, it was to a gentle hand shaking him awake. Groggily, he opened his eyes to find a slightly amused Sero staring back at him.

"Hey man, the bus stopped, Aizawa said it was for a small break. I guessed that you'd want to take a break and maybe stretch your legs for a bit?" The dark-haired teen explained sheepishly as he waited to see Izuku's reaction.

Although slightly disappointed at getting woken up, Izuku was grateful for the thoughtfulness shown by his classmate. Slowly he got up and followed the other teen out into the field.

His classmates were all gathered in front of Aizawa. The teacher seemed to be waiting for something. The glint in his eyes made him swallow in morbid anticipation. He'd learned to know Aizawa's moods and this was the: 'I have logical ruse planned look'. What did Aizawa have in store for them?

His questions were answered when two figures emerged, seemingly, out of nowhere.

"Heya, Eraser!" One of the figures exclaimed loudly, once she got closer, Izuku immediately recognized her as one of the Wild- wild pussy cats, Pixie Bob. Behind her, stood Mandalay, the second member of the hero team.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes" Mandalay singsongs as she strikes a dramatic pose.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" Pixie Bob continued only for them to exclaim the end together. "We're the Wild-wild Pussy cats!"

"Class, these are the heroes that will be helping us this time. The Pussycats."

Izuku's eyes shown with excitement and anticipation. He remembered the section in his hero analyses book that he reserved for the Pussycats. They're a four-member hero team who all work under the same agency. They specialize in mountain rescue operations, they've been in business for twelve years now- He was cut off by a hand ruffling his hair. He looked up to see Shinsou. The latter had a knowing smile on his face. Izuku's face heated up as he realized that he was muttering.