I am here!

All Might had a bad feeling about this. His instincts, which led him to win countless fights in the past, were screaming at him that something was wrong. He tried calling Aizawa to apologize for his absence but the man didn't pick up. The call didn't even go through. He was probably just overreacting but he had to be sure. He was on his way to the USJ when he ran into young Iida.

The boy was hysterical. Iida was drenched in sweat, he was panting, his breathing ragged as if he'd run all the way here. He kept rambling about a villain attack and mentioned a warp gate and escaping and it finally clicked in All Might's mind, The USJ, his students and colleagues were under attack.

Despite his time limit being up, he ran as fast as he could. Telling Iida to inform the principle of the incident before taking off in what seemed to be the fastest distance he'd run in his life.

He arrived at the USJ at lightning speed, slamming into the entrance door and creating a huge cloud of dust and rubble in his wake. Once the dust cleared, he could finally see what was happening around him.

A couple of feet away, laid the injured and motionless body of Thirteen. The rescue hero was in bad shape but was thankfully still breathing. He rushed to their side, informing the students gathered there that everything would be alright.

He then proceeded to look for the rest of the students. His worry spiked at the thought of his successor. He hoped the boy was okay. Iida had mentioned that the students were scattered. He wondered where Izuku ended up.

He didn't have to wonder for long though as he looked down to the central area. To his horror, Izuku was being lifted up by a massive creature. The abomination's brain was exposed, its skin was dark and covered in scars. Its body was huge and muscular and its mouth was in the shape of a bird's beak that had large teeth. Its overall appearance was terrifying, to say the least.

Seeing his successor, the boy he'd come to love like a son, being lifted in the air, hanging by a purple, bruised and broken arm by this creature made his blood boil. His signature smile was wiped off his face. In its place a scowl that was known to intimidate the deadliest of villains.

He didn't have much time left in his hero form. He needed to get this over with, fast. He glanced around and found some of his students- Asui Tsuyu and Mineta- struggling to hold up an unconscious Aizawa. He quickly ran towards them, lifting them up in the gentlest way possible and depositing them at a safe distance. Knocking many smalltime villains on his way, he quickly made his way back to save Izuku.

The boy looked up at him, the relief in his eyes clear as day. Running as fast as he could, he snatched the boy from the monster's grip, quickly placing him next to the others he rescued.

He looked back at the creature, the guy that seemed to be made out of mist and the blue haired man standing next to them, he assumed he was the ringleader. He needed to take care of them. Nobody hurts his students and gets away with it.

Aizawa swore internally when the problem child tackled the villain to the ground. His vision was getting darker by the second but he could still make out what was happening around him. The self-sacrificing idiot was fighting the villain and actually winning. Nevertheless, Aizawa would have to reprimand him later. Later. Aizawa sure as hell hoped there would be a later. He tried to move but the hulking body and suffocating weight of the Nomu was keeping him pinned to the ground. Both his arms were useless. Shigaraki had disintegrated his left elbow, Nomu had snapped his right hand and he was sure he had a concussion from one of his previous fights with the villains. Still, he had to do something. What kind of Teacher, what kind of Hero would he be if he let his students fight for their lives on their own. He needed to do something. ANYTHING.