THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 1

Somewhere in the heart of the busy city of Mumbai lay a big and magnificent bungalow. Inside a large breakfast table was set for the family members. The table was set with all kinds of cuisines -  Japanese , French ,  Italian and so on...
Excellent chefs were standing in a queue to either receive the appreciation or the statement "You're fired" , because depreciation in the Ryankoi Villa meant losing one's job and career as well...
After a while the family members were spotted coming down the stairs and everyone organised themselves in a large queue , bowing down their heads as if greeting a royal family , or so it really was.
The family came and sat in an order - eldest to smallest.

Imagine the table to b like this...

A part was devoted to the teenagers and children of the house...
Looking at the food that was set the eldest son started...
"Who has put Chinese dishes on the table during breakfast !?"
All the chefs took a step back and started to shiver in fear...

After some moments of silence one chef came forward and with a trembling voice said
"I'm so...sor...sorry sir... I totally forgot that Chinese dishes r not included during breakfast... Pl..pls forgive me" 
"Oh.. So it was u..." The eldest son said in a threatening and dangerous voice.
The chef gulped down in fear and said in a frightened voice
"Pls, pls sir... I'm sorry... I promise it won't happen again.. Pls sir forgive me..."
"Do I need to tell you again what "'sorry"' means in the Ryankoi Villa !?"
"I understand Sir... My resignation form will b right on your table by 11o'clock" The chef replied in tone which clearly showed that he was about to break down any moment.
"Good..."

The family continued the breakfast when all eyes went on a charming and beautiful girl who was devouring white sauce pasta with great pleasure almost forgetting the table etiquettes completely.
A woman clearly understood as the girl's mother said in a concerned tone
"Beta... We know that u love Italian for breakfast but... look at the environment and ur place... Pls don't forget ur table manners..."

"Ur dad will get angry pls eat properly..." She said these words in a low tone so that her father would not b able to hear. 

But it did not take long for her father to notice and he said angrily
"Priyanka what the heck is wrong with u !? Have u forgotten that your a Ryankoi !? Do I need to remind u that ur a would - be CEO!? "
The girl literally spilled half the food which was in her mouth at this sudden outburst and said quickly
"Sorry Dad... No dad I'm well aware of my duties and responsibilities... I'm sorry"
"U better be..." Her dad said and continued eating

Priyanka's POV :

Phew... That was a close one... I got so indulged in the pasta that I completely forgot that I was eating with my dad. But wht to do Italian is my favorite for breakfast and White sauce pasta is one of my favorite Italian food, I really forget my identity when I'm having it. Ohh yeah.. I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm Priyanka Ryankoi. A would-be CEO and blah blah blah... My real identity is that I'm a tremendous food lover. The love of my life is food. I can go to any lengths for it.
I really didnt like how my father fired that chef just now. His Chinese hot - pot was one of my favorites. But apart from that I hate my father's strict behavior. But wht to do... No one goes above him in the house and so do I...

I finished my breakfast with great pleasure and got up from the table. My P.A. and two other assistants came rushing at me with files in their hands.. Though I'm not the CEO yet , I hv a P.A.
Its just a matter of days before I'm the CEO so it doesn't really matter...

I read the files and got a quick update about work from them and then left for work in my Ferrari.

As soon as I reached the office everyone started greeting me with "good morning" and big wide smiles. I entered my cabin and found my black coffee ready on the table as usual. My mind doesn't work without a cup of black coffee in the morning.

I took a quick view through all the files kept on my desk and called two employees to distribute the work to them. They greeted me and said
"Mam we're good to go with the spa resort at Marine Drive but there's a small eatery which is causing a slight problem"
"Yes mam... It's very popular among the common people of the beach and they r not allowing us to shift it anywhere"
"A small eatery is causing trouble for u !?" I said with a small laugh
"Well resolve it asap and start ur work... This resort is very important for us and we can't let any problem occur in its development... Understood !?"
"Yes Mam"
Both of them took the files from my hand and made their way out of the door... I thought of visiting the place someday as it was really interesting as to how a small eatery could create problem for us.

I got busy in my work and after few hours
"Baby... Did u hv lunch !?"
"Nah... What time is it !?" I replied quite casually as I knew this was a every day conversation.
"Its 2o'clock and u still did not have ur lunch... But don't worry babe I hv got ur lunch with me... I bought u Chole Kulche and Dahi Chicken..."
"Wow... My fav..." I jumped up from my seat and went towards the food
"That's not fair Priya... U care for food more than ur Babe..."
"First of all ur not my Babe... Ur my bestie..."
"Which is no less than babe"
"Yeah that's true anyways..." And then we both laughed out loud...

Oh for u guys who all r wondering who this dominant lady is... She is my best friend , Rohini.

I know that there r more precious and special friendships in this world but I think ours is the best.

For those who thinking that y she calls me babe, its just that I hv only two true loves in my life...
Food and Rohini

She considers me more than her sister and same goes for me...

Anyways enough praise for this donkey. She is good but is my donkey anyways... After all who can praise their mental bestie for so long !? 🤣

I took the food from her and we both started eating not knowing how long time we spent in each other's company....