Working Under Nakchari Madam : THE "not so" SUPERB FIRST DAY...

The night passed peacefully and the sun came up in all its glory... Ready with the challenges of the new day...

Reyansh's Side :

As the alarm beside Reyansh's bed made its first beep , Reyansh got up his bed , switched it off , stretching his hands and yawning slightly he went towards the washroom.

After washing his face he took his smart phone , head phone , put on his shoes and went out with the grocery bags.

This was the usual routine of Reyansh , just that on other days it used to start from 7:00 and today or rather today onwards it has started from 6:00

He jogged his way to the market greeting different people of his neighborhood.
"Are Reyansh , tu itni subha subha !?" The owner of a vegetable shop said still opening her shutter.
"Wo... Aaj mere job ka first din h..." Reyansh said assisting her with the door.
"Kitna kaam karta h mera baccha... Haye ! esa beta bhagwan sabko de... Ek taraf tumhe dekho itni subha utke bazaar krne ayo ho aur waha mera Anku... Abhi bhi soya para hoga ghore bech k..."
"Ankit to 10:00 baje k age utne wala nhi... Wo to pakka h..." Reyansh said laughing along with Ankit's mom.

Ankit's family owned a grocery and vegetable shop in the neighborhood and Reyansh usually shopped from them so here he was today as well...

"To tumhara usual pack kr du kya !?"
"Haa aunty... But aaj patta ghobhi aur Shimla Mirch nhi chahiye..."
"Thik h..."
"Aap pack kr ke rakhiye mein..."
"... Tu machli aur baki chize kharid k merese sabziya le jayage..."
"Haa... Perfect..." Reyansh and Ankit's mom exchanged smiles and he went to the other side of the market.

Reyansh usually shopped for his home as well as well as the eatery in the morning...

He went to the meat section and purchased some fresh fishes , meat , mutton etc. After buying everything he returned to Ankit's mom's shop and took the vegetables from her.
"Thank you..." He said smiling and coming did a little promotion out loud
"Meri pyaari mausiyo aur chahiyo aiye... Aur iss dukan se taazi taazi sabziya leker jaiyee... Genuine price mein best sabzi leker jaiyee..."

All the ladies around slowly started drawing towards the shop and Reyansh exitedly shouted back to Ankit's mom
"Bariya business jamana aur next time mujhe aur bhi zyada discount dena..."
"Badmash kahika..." Ankit's mom called back and saw Reyansh making his way out of the market.

Reyansh jogged all the way back home with all the grocery and reached home within 6:30.
He went into the kitchen and keeping all the grocery items , quickly prepared breakfast for Swastika and his mother.

After completing his terms in the kitchen , Reyansh came out and went to take a bath.

He came out after a few mins and wrapped himself in a towel. Water slided through his muscular abs and back... He put on a t-shirt like a jacket.